Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nameless' Signature Shop

Creator: The_Nameless_Bard May 1, 2011 10:27pm
1621 posts - page 79 of 163
coffe1559
<Member>
coffe1559's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2012 12:14am | Report
can u do some1 that says Felizta (my summoner name) and make it with akali plz :) with some blood and that stuff :P
Have a good time img=http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5695/akalin.png
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2012 7:50am | Report
sure ^_^
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2012 8:37pm | Report
coffe1559 wrote:

can u do some1 that says Felizta (my summoner name) and make it with akali plz :) with some blood and that stuff :P
ClearDays
<Member>
ClearDays's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2012 9:43pm | Report
Hey, I'd like to ask for a signature, but with a few extra additional touches to it!

Or

Whichever works out to your convenience! If you find that these two pictures are hard to work with or take too long, you can simply search up "Toaru kagaku no Railgun Misaka Mikoto" and choose a picture you find.

Possibly make the background a light blue, along with trying to make the actually character stand out ( Like no blur! ). No text, just a nice picture, really. If the sparks do not work out for you, just choose a different picture that you can Google up and find, or change the background colour. No pressure, and thanks so much in advance ^.^

Bree has some sexy work! Click the yellow text to visit her shop :)
flyrom99
<Member>
flyrom99's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2012 1:24pm | Report
can u please make a signature using this teemo art

Put my user name in the clouds preferably next to teemos telescope thingy

thanks to Xiaowiriamu,katoki for the sigs.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2012 1:39pm | Report
ClearDays wrote:

Hey, I'd like to ask for a signature, but with a few extra additional touches to it!

Or

Whichever works out to your convenience! If you find that these two pictures are hard to work with or take too long, you can simply search up "Toaru kagaku no Railgun Misaka Mikoto" and choose a picture you find.

Possibly make the background a light blue, along with trying to make the actually character stand out ( Like no blur! ). No text, just a nice picture, really. If the sparks do not work out for you, just choose a different picture that you can Google up and find, or change the background colour. No pressure, and thanks so much in advance ^.^

So here's what I ended up with....if you'd like me to try to make something else I can.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2012 3:40pm | Report
omg i love it
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Shroom357
<Member>
Shroom357's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2012 5:53pm | Report
Can i get something with the haunting nocturne skin art (the one where he looks like a ghost)?
Id like it to say Shroom357 and also say Umbra Mortis somewhere too. Shroud everything around nocturne with darkness/bloodsplatter/smokeyeffects. Do u think u can make this?
Nightmares Lurk In The Fog Of WarSo Always Remember: Buy a Ward, Save a Life
This message was brought to you by The Urf Foundation, dedicated to educating people about the horrors of 4/1/11.
~Lest We Forget~

Thanks 2 The_Nameless_Bard for my epic sig
ClearDays
<Member>
ClearDays's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2012 8:28pm | Report
Sexy.... I love it! Thanks so much ^.^

Speaking of sexy... What's that profile pic suppose to be? A mix between a brony and Taric? :o

Oh and WHOOOPS... I put in BACKGROUND for my request... It's a good thing you knew I meant border :]

Bree has some sexy work! Click the yellow text to visit her shop :)
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2012 9:35pm | Report
Shroom357 wrote:

Can i get something with the haunting nocturne skin art (the one where he looks like a ghost)?
Id like it to say Shroom357 and also say Umbra Mortis somewhere too. Shroud everything around nocturne with darkness/bloodsplatter/smokeyeffects. Do u think u can make this?

sure

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide