Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Nyoike's Signature Shop

Creator: Nyoike April 4, 2011 2:06pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

388 posts - page 39 of 39
Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2012 7:49am | Report
Mkay, I'll add it to the list. I've got about a week left until I'll be able to get these done.
To be updated soon!
Extise
<Member>
Extise's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2012 11:07am | Report
Hi I really liked what you did yet, and would really appreciate it when would do me a Sig ;)

I want you to mix 2 Skins in 1 Sig: Shen 1 Shen 2

>> Font Styles: Your Choice

>> Descriptions: WEll I want you to put a Extise in the middle or a bit higher than the middle and then be creative at writing anything else at every Sig^^ [ you also can change any colours/effects if you want]

Thanks to TinyStar for the awesome Sig
Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2012 5:02pm | Report
Since it's been nearly two weeks since I updated last, I'm just gonna throw this message out:
If you still want a sig, please

re-request by reposting

what you want. It's been quite a while for some of these and I'm not sure if people still want what they've ordered or not.
Thanks for your patience everyone.
To be updated soon!
FrnchPenguin
<Member>
FrnchPenguin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 11:54am | Report
Here's my picture- Cookie Morg
If you could put in something along the lines of "Have a Cookie! ~Frnchie" in kinda, fluffy and girly letters (Not all graphicy-and awesome like you made the others, I just want something BAMPH but not BAMPH!!! if you know what I'm saying... :O)
Also, if you could PM me when it's done, I have a really bad memory and I've been busy with shiz. Thank you so much!
<3 Frnchie
Hey, want a cookie? :D
Wordenn
<Member>
Wordenn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 5:50pm | Report
Hi Nyoike,
I was just checking out some of your work and I really like it, would I be able to request you do this Nocturn with my tag "Wordenn". Also would it be able to have the quote "Embrace the darkness!" under it and then under that put "Top/Jungle"

With my Tag can it be in a bigger font than the Quote and lane assignment, but apart from that I'm sure anything you create will be amazing =) thanks for your help.
Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 8:27am | Report
Sorry folks, I'm not going to make them for you until you have 25+ posts. I have too much school work right now to waste my time making a sig that I'm not sure if it will ever be seen. If you guys get 25+ posts I will gladly make something for you. Until then, I'm not going to due to lack of time.
To be updated soon!
lukaszenk0
<Member>
lukaszenk0's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2013 5:36pm | Report
Hi again :)
Could I ask for a new sig? My old is just old. U made that one.
On my website, where I'm useing sig there is still url from you :)
Ok.
I want Dragon Fist Lee sin : http://lol.cybersport.pl/userfiles/image/slayer/Newsy/Dragon_Fist_Lee_Sin_art.jpg
There must be only my nickname : lukaszenk00
Visual effects - what do u want.
That's all :)
Thank you if you can find the time and respond to the my post.
Thanks to Hogopogo for the sig!
Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2013 1:03pm | Report
Sorry peeps, I'm done with sigs for a while. I've gotten way out of practice during the school year. I'm still going to play with image modification and all that, but I won't have my sig shop open or do requests. Thanks to all that requested sigs and what not it's always fun to make something that people get joy from.

The other reason I've stopped making sigs is that I've completely "lost interest" in MOBAFire so to say. This is my first time checking it in like 4 months.

Thanks again,
~Nyoike
To be updated soon!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide