Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

♥ Qione's Signature/Banner Shop

Creator: Qione April 26, 2014 2:40am
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2014 4:15am | Report
Hi Qione!

I'd love a wallpaper if you're up for one!

Image: Hi :)
Size: 1920x1080
Text: Veng Lmfao (as the main)
CS:GO (as the sub text)

Rest is up to you!
(Remember, take your time and prioritize other things over my request)
Thanks a heap!
Qione
<Altruistic Artist>
Qione's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2014 5:43am | Report

Hi Qione!

I'd love a wallpaper if you're up for one!

Image: Hi :)
Size: 1920x1080
Text: Veng Lmfao (as the main)
CS:GO (as the sub text)

Rest is up to you!
(Remember, take your time and prioritize other things over my request)
Thanks a heap!

Hi :)
I would try my best to make it xD
Would you like the CS:GO to be above or below your main text?
Annie Guide ♪ Soraka Guide ♪ Signature Shop ♪ +Rep & Cuddles :3
Flu0stift
<Member>
Flu0stift's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2014 12:09pm | Report
Hello Qione!!

I really need a new sig and i hope you can help me!

Image: I whas thinking about left Spirt Guard Udyr, in the middel Kitty Kat Katarina and right Striker Ezreal.
Size: Any signature size ur comfortable with
Text: TRG Spidey
(new line) ~Flu0stift~
Style: 1

I leave the others to you.
I hope you read this,

~Flu0stift~

Thanks to Natuhlee for the signature!
Qione
<Altruistic Artist>
Qione's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2014 11:22pm | Report
Flu0stift wrote:

Hello Qione!!

I really need a new sig and i hope you can help me!

Image: I whas thinking about left Spirt Guard Udyr, in the middel Kitty Kat Katarina and right Striker Ezreal.
Size: Any signature size ur comfortable with
Text: TRG Spidey
(new line) ~Flu0stift~
Style: 1

I leave the others to you.
I hope you read this,

~Flu0stift~

Hi Flu0!
I will try my best to make it soon, but you can expect it to be done in a day or two.
Thank you! ♥
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2014 8:50am | Report
Hi there! I'm here with a super huge request, so if you have more important matters, feel free to take your time ^_^ I'm currently in the process of writing a Diana mid guide, so I need some artwork :3

For the introduction banner, I'd like to have this image. The title is "-Ascending Nightfall-" (with the dashes, please) so that should be the main focus. Somewhere separate from that in a slightly smaller text: "An in-depth guide to Diana Mid" and my name "By: Emikadon" right underneath it. Also, I feel like there should just be an aura of darkness/cold/solemness, so if the text and general theme could reflect that, that'd be awesome :)

For the individual dividers, this would be really nice. I'll need the following headers:

header titles

Finally, I need a "Special Thanks" banner. Size should be roughly the same as the Introduction banner. This image would be great. On this one, the only text I really need is "Special Thanks!"

Sooo, yeah. As you can see, it's a huge project, so I completely understand if it'll take some time. I'm in no rush, so take all the time you need to make it look amazing ^_^ I've already +Rep'd for all of the hard work you've put into this shop, and all of the artwork is amazing~ Keep up the fantastic work!
Thanks to Ubnoxius for the sig!
Qione
<Altruistic Artist>
Qione's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2014 11:45pm | Report
Quoted:

Hi there! I'm here with a super huge request, so if you have more important matters, feel free to take your time ^_^ I'm currently in the process of writing a Diana mid guide, so I need some artwork :3

For the introduction banner, I'd like to have this image. The title is "-Ascending Nightfall-" (with the dashes, please) so that should be the main focus. Somewhere separate from that in a slightly smaller text: "An in-depth guide to Diana Mid" and my name "By: Emikadon" right underneath it. Also, I feel like there should just be an aura of darkness/cold/solemness, so if the text and general theme could reflect that, that'd be awesome :)

For the individual dividers, this would be really nice. I'll need the following headers:

header titles

Finally, I need a "Special Thanks" banner. Size should be roughly the same as the Introduction banner. This image would be great. On this one, the only text I really need is "Special Thanks!"

Sooo, yeah. As you can see, it's a huge project, so I completely understand if it'll take some time. I'm in no rush, so take all the time you need to make it look amazing ^_^ I've already +Rep'd for all of the hard work you've put into this shop, and all of the artwork is amazing~ Keep up the fantastic work!

Hi! Thanks for requesting ♥!
I will try my best for this huge request, it should be finished in a week or two.
Do you have a specific size for the headers and banner? If no, the banner will be around 957x400 and the headers will be 957x243
Thank you for the +Rep! ;v;
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2014 6:05am | Report
Qione wrote:

Hi! Thanks for requesting ♥!
I will try my best for this huge request, it should be finished in a week or two.
Do you have a specific size for the headers and banner? If no, the banner will be around 957x400 and the headers will be 957x243
Thank you for the +Rep! ;v;

I was thinking the size of the Introduction and Ending banners to be around 680x400 and the headers to be about 600x140. Of course, I know nearly nothing about all of this art stuff, so if you think your size works better, I'm completely okay with that ^_^
Made this sig myself :)
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2014 6:11am | Report
Hello!

I'd like to request an avatar

Image: Well, I'd like Kingdoms of Amalur kind of Faeblades or daggers to be there. Maybe some fractals around them?

Text: Either nothing or Janitsu or Junatsee~

Size: Square - size doesn't matter as long as it is square

Thanks in advance :p

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Qione
<Altruistic Artist>
Qione's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2014 12:02am | Report
Quoted:

I was thinking the size of the Introduction and Ending banners to be around 680x400 and the headers to be about 600x140. Of course, I know nearly nothing about all of this art stuff, so if you think your size works better, I'm completely okay with that ^_^

680x400 and 600x140 works fine :D
Qione
<Altruistic Artist>
Qione's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2014 12:04am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

Hello!

I'd like to request an avatar

Image: Well, I'd like Kingdoms of Amalur kind of Faeblades or daggers to be there. Maybe some fractals around them?

Text: Either nothing or Janitsu or Junatsee~

Size: Square - size doesn't matter as long as it is square

Thanks in advance :p

Hello! ♥
I would be glad to do your request, but would you mind telling me if you want the faeblades/dagger to be renders or an image with background, etc. in it?

Thanks!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide