Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

RamenL's Tuts!! (Also known as louha2)

Creator: RamenL August 9, 2011 11:24am
1 2 3
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2011 11:24am | Report
Btw, I am Louha2!

Im not very clear in the above tut so please look at it last. The main point of it is to show u how to change color/amplify an image and a cool way where u can add some colorful soft brushes and smudge them to get some good end results for a sig.

The above tut will teach you how to use c4d's really good and maybe a few other things.

The above tut will teach you a way to make a sig with grunge brushes. Dont know if the style is the greatest or not, but I do know I am very clear in this tut and its a style never before seen.

I am almost 100 percent sure anyone will learn some new techniques in my blending and depth tut. Click here or the image below to view it.

Pen Tooling Tutorial. (Some other stuff 2)

Flow Tutorial. *Enhance your sig with a fantastic flow, Keep your sig from having a bad flow!*

TEXT TUTORIAL. If you are bad at text or need a new method for text. Or need just a little help on your text then this is the tut for you. {CLICK HERE}

+Rep greatly appreciated :)

RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2011 11:25am | Report
I remade this thread.. BECAUSE I MIGHT COME BACK TO GFXING!! More info later.. WAY L8R. Like the end of this month..
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2011 1:23pm | Report
desperate?
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2011 1:30pm | Report

desperate?

DESPERATE TO COME BACK TO GFXING, RAWR.. Idk if time will permit me.. We will see!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2011 2:59pm | Report
you know

you can just bump your old thread

also, you don't need to reserve all those posts...what for?

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2011 4:04pm | Report

you know

you can just bump your old thread

also, you don't need to reserve all those posts...what for?

For fun.. I cant have fun in my own thread :(
You hurt my feelings!!
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2011 4:07pm | Report
Since you two decided to spam my thread with hate I dont with this thread <3

Ima make a new thread next month.. And if it happens again, there is a report button, I read the rules, u can report people that stalk you and bother u.. Its under the bully section.. Stupid bullies, ruined my day <3

Na jk, anyway I dont care about this thread since im only getting flamed.. Instead of posting tuts, Im only going to open a shop if I feel like it, this community is not one that deserves sexy tutorials..

Just w8ing for season 1 to get done.. And Im almost done with all the anime seasons on my list that I put up in the beginning of this year.. But no seriously, u guys are very rude, and I honestly dont like that..

Defense 1
first poster said im desperate.. That is SO rude, where I was from you get your tongue cut off if you are rude to the wrong person for no reason.. (Iraq <3)

Defense 2
U said I dont need to reserve all those posts, your right I dont need to. But I wanted to.. And its not against the rules..

Defense 3
You told me I could bump my old thread up.. If you hadnt noticed this one has a new name doesnt it.. I wanted to change the name obviously. So simple minded..

Any of you stalk me again I am reporting u..
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide