Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Roast My Sig

Creator: Swuft November 26, 2016 8:25pm
6 posts - page 1 of 1
Swuft
<Fabulous>
Swuft's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2016 8:25pm | Report
In the name of self improvement, I demand that the experienced artists who frequent/haunt these boards come forth and pass judgement on my signature.
Yeah please tell me what I can do to make it better. Any criticism or tip helps. Thanks a bunch.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2016 12:10am | Report
Is your spear really restless, though?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks LaCorpse for the sig!
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2016 12:16am | Report
I think that the choice of fonts don't "connect" to each other. Some of the text on the sig are out of place, especially on the bottom left corner. I like the choice of font for "Top Pantheon" and the ornament below, imo.
Thanks LaCorpse for the sig!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2016 1:50am | Report
Aw, I thought this was a collaborative thread, where you copy the link of the previous poster's sig and then roast it.

Anyway.

Try moving the "my spear is restless" to be directly under the spear embelishment and moving all text + spear to the middle of the first two thirds. I'd probably also remove the byline, as I personally think it's unnecessary :)
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Swuft
<Fabulous>
Swuft's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2016 7:26am | Report
Is your spear really restless, though?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I think there's a **** joke to be made somewhere, I just can't seem to find it....

I think that the choice of fonts don't "connect" to each other. Some of the text on the sig are out of place, especially on the bottom left corner. I like the choice of font for "Top Pantheon" and the ornament below, imo.

Ok thanks for the feedback. Glad you like the main font choice though, otherwise I have no idea what I would do!
Swuft
<Fabulous>
Swuft's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2016 7:29am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
Aw, I thought this was a collaborative thread, where you copy the link of the previous poster's sig and then roast it.

Anyway.

Try moving the "my spear is restless" to be directly under the spear embelishment and moving all text + spear to the middle of the first two thirds. I'd probably also remove the byline, as I personally think it's unnecessary :)

Ok cool. I'll try that all out! Thanks for the feedback.

Also I'd totally be down if somebody made an actual "Roast My Sig" collab thread. That sounds like fun!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide