Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

TRUeLM's

Creator: TRUeLM January 14, 2011 2:58pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

206 posts - page 4 of 21
TRUeLM
<Member>
TRUeLM's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2011 4:30pm | Report
Np man. For what it's worth, I DID try to make one with all three champs in it, but it was uh...

...let's not talk about what it looked like xD

Still, I'm glad you enjoyed the outcome. Your most welcome.
React
<Member>
React's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2011 4:32pm | Report
All good, I'm loving it... it goes with the guide I'm making. You got some skill dude.
Did I help you? If so +Rep me for a cookie...
>>My Referal Page<<
Also, Be sure to check out my Guides below:

TRUeLM
<Member>
TRUeLM's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2011 5:11pm | Report

Hi could you make me a sig with Xin Zhao ( preferably with his winged hussan skin ) size as big as Scrax with whatever colors you think are suitable ( maybe a little red or yellow ) and the phrase < You'll regret approaching me > somewhere thanks in advance

Post count Requirement: +15

^Please read the requirements. Your at 13, so close.
Albatraum
<Member>
Albatraum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2011 9:07pm | Report
Hey I was wondering if I could get a sig with this pic of Mundo in it (smaller of course), with the phrase "Albatraum will go where he pleases" somewhere on it? Thanks in advance :D
Check out my Dr. Mundo guide here, or get a sig like mine at foggy12's sig shop, right here!
TRUeLM
<Member>
TRUeLM's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2011 10:48pm | Report
Here you go Albatraum :

Hope this works for you :>
Slizer002
<Member>
Slizer002's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2011 4:11am | Report
These are very great signatures mate!
I've made quite a few signatures myself aswell - Primarily from WoW but since I've quit that I could probably start making some here ;)

So as a signature maker myself I'd like to know - What programs are you using? I am guessing on Photoshop but I could be wrong, and if Photoshop what filters are you using to finish off the signatures? ^^

If someone can't stay alive in lane for 6:30 seconds on their own then they got problems.
Soul Eater of Li
<Member>
Soul Eater of Li's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2011 5:24am | Report
Plox make me one too for malphite and for teemo! how can i say thanks to u mah boi? should i invite u to dinner? do u know where hyrule?
FeedtheCreep
<Member>
FeedtheCreep's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2011 6:54am | Report
TRUeLM wrote:

^Please read the requirements. Your at 13, so close.

ok just made the number 16 post

i don't know why but when i point my mouse over my name it says 12 comments but my profile says 17
Check out my Gangplank guide! here
A big thanks to jhoijhoi for the awesome sig!
TRUeLM
<Member>
TRUeLM's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2011 10:38am | Report
Slizer002 wrote:

These are very great signatures mate!
I've made quite a few signatures myself aswell - Primarily from WoW but since I've quit that I could probably start making some here ;)

So as a signature maker myself I'd like to know - What programs are you using? I am guessing on Photoshop but I could be wrong, and if Photoshop what filters are you using to finish off the signatures? ^^

Why, thank you :D

It's always sad to hear from an old tag maker - just because the art was lost to them - but it's great when they want to start up again!

I do use Photo Shop, but I'm not very filter heavy. In fact, I use very few filters, but I'll list them here for you :

+ Sharpen > Sharpen
+ Blur > Blur | Motion blur
+ Distort > Displace
+ Render > Lens flare | Lighting effects
+ Noise > Add noise
+ Topaz > Clean | Detail | De-jpeg |

There isn't really ever a "finishing off" process when I make a signature. I always save the .psd, and I typically continue tweaking it over time. Hope that answers your questions.

Plox make me one too for malphite and for teemo! how can i say thanks to u mah boi? should i invite u to dinner? do u know where hyrule?

^Please read the requirements, and uh...I don't think I'd like to go to dinner with another man, so I'll pass xD

And yes, I DO happen to know where Hyrule is, but I hear is quite a bad place to visit this time of the year, what with the whole "War to save the World" business.

ok just made the number 16 post

i don't know why but when i point my mouse over my name it says 12 comments but my profile says 17

I see, well I'll try to start on yours later on in the day. Question though...what is the flauff is a "Winged Hussan"? I've never played with or against a Xin who uses that skin. I think you meant Winged Hussar xD
TRUeLM
<Member>
TRUeLM's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2011 1:24pm | Report
Alright Soul, here you go :

Without text ^

With text ^

I personally prefer the version without the text, but it's your choice :D

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide