Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

~ ★ ~ Uproar's Design Workshop ~ ★ ~

Creator: Uproar February 16, 2014 4:00pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Uproar
<Altruistic Artist>
Uproar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2014 9:11am | Report

i would love a skyrim themed signature(even a wallpaper if u got time and feel to do it)

in the sig i would love you to write "Jack Rubino" in dovazhul (so u kinda need to download the font for it)
for the image i dont really know, you may just take the first that you find or like, but if i should really ask for something specific i would say maybe someone in steel plate armor with sword and shield. That's just an option, im not expecting you to find a good quality image with theese specifications, just take what you think is the best :3

yeah i kinda got addicted to skyrim lately lol.

not a problem, sounds like a fun piece, will have you both done sometime tonight hopefully. I'm changing my office round at the moment so please bear with :) :)

Need to know your computers resolution tho please so i can make it to fit your monitor neatly.

When you say 'the font' you want me to type it in Skyrim language yes? :P

@TROLLing1999 I have no issue doing that for you only once i have spoken to Veng Lfmao. I would find it disrespectful for someone to take my work and start slapping text over it and altering it without at least asking me first for approval. So bear with me while i contact him on that. Will send you a PM when/if it is done.
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2014 10:02am | Report
My resolution is 1366 x 768
when i say the font, i mean that i want you to write Jack Rubino in the skyrim's Dragon-language (Dovazhul) with its alphabet, not with our, so using the "runes" used in Dovazhul alphabet, and for that u need to download the font ofc.

I hope i explained myself well enough :3
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Uproar
<Altruistic Artist>
Uproar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2014 10:03am | Report

My resolution is 1366 x 768
when i say the font, i mean that i want you to write Jack Rubino in the skyrim's Dragon-language (Dovazhul) with its alphabet, not with our, so using the "runes" used in Dovazhul alphabet, and for that u need to download the font ofc.

I hope i explained myself well enough :3

Perfic
Uproar
<Altruistic Artist>
Uproar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2014 2:27pm | Report
Let me know what you think jack, i've been trying a new way to smudge that was never used when i was last designing, just let me know i'll start afresh if need be.

Wallpaper first in 2 different colors as i liked the green look.

http://i.imgur.com/Ba09Zd4.png

http://i.imgur.com/KDThTGv.png
Stokyj96
<Member>
Stokyj96's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2014 6:07pm | Report
Uproar, Like to thank you for all the work you have done on the wallpapers for my Kog'Maw build, I'll recommend you to anyone who's after some awesome banners or sigs.

+ rep and thanks again!
Thanks to IpodPulse for the awesome signature!
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2014 8:40pm | Report
Holy **** Uproar that first one is amazing.

WHO TAUGHT YOU TO SMUDGE!!!!
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2014 12:39am | Report
Hi Uproar, I've been holding off a request for a while now but I can't wait any longer xD

Okay, so it's a rather in-depth explanation. I want a wallpaper, the size is 1920 x 1080 for my surface pro 2. It's for the lock screen.

Refer to this image;
Please don't put any text or focus anything underneath the letters Dime. This is already occupied by time / date / wifi etc.
So that little bottom left square is a non-focal point incase you decide to put something important there. It'll be blocked.

I'm looking for the main image to be something to do with counterstrike. The image is completely up to you, but I really love this image.

Text: Veng Lmfao (as the main)
CS:GO (as the sub text)

I really like the colour scheme of that first skyrim picture. Would it be possible to implement that?

A border would be lovely, your choice.
Try to keep it somewhat simple if you can.
Whatever else you want to do, go for it!

Sorry for the very picky request, but it's a cool idea I had and I wanted to express that in as much detail as possible.
Have already provided multiple rep for previous work, will continue to do so as you impress me.

Thanks a heap!
Uproar
<Altruistic Artist>
Uproar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2014 5:54am | Report
Updated banner for you Stokyj96;

Uproar
<Altruistic Artist>
Uproar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2014 6:26am | Report
And something a little special to give your guide a little more 'POP'

FULLY ANIMATED!

What am i talking about?
Well watch below :) the entire animation should take between 30-45 seconds. For 20 seconds the text will be static for viewers to read.

Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2014 6:51am | Report
Uproar wrote:

Spoiler: Click to view

they are both awesome!! thank u! i will use them both.

but whats happened to the sign? :D
"Heheh.... the laws of this world... I shall decide them!"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide