Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vayne

Creator: Spaceycoww January 5, 2012 2:50pm
37 posts - page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 10:29pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Ramen... you would admit my sig is... decent, yes?

I used 5 layers, no brushes, basic font. Took all of half an hour and I have little experience with photoshop. I resized a C4D and have it as an overlay.

Yours is just... bleh.
Stock image slapped down, shine added to the bolt and a "tunnel" added to the focal point, which would have been apparent even without the "tunnel."

I've seen some of your good work and, this simply isn't it at all.

?? ya, I didnt do much to this sig, when did I say I did? I was talking about my other sigs, that jh started dissing.
Snowfall
<Member>
Snowfall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 11:49pm | Report
RamenL wrote:

?? ya, I didnt do much to this sig, when did I say I did? I was talking about my other sigs, that jh started dissing.

I don't get why you don't understand that quite a large majority of the Mobafire community doesn't like you because you have a huge ego. If you hadn't noticed, this thread is for VAYNE signatures, not your frigging 500 layer prize-winning signature or whatever, or your floral little abstract art that looks like the wallpaper in my house.
~Users of Mobafire
>> Signature by Bree & me <<
+Rep me if I was useful - Would explain why my rep is so low
palzm
<Member>
palzm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2012 1:26am | Report
Snowfall wrote:

I don't get why you don't understand that quite a large majority of the Mobafire community doesn't like you because you have a huge ego.

o.o He understands completely. He just trolling cuz it's fun to see raging reactions from his victims.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2012 10:18am | Report
RamenL wrote:

She wasn't dissing your sigs. She has simply said, "It looks terrible"
That is an opinion, not a fact. While you may think it looks good, a lot of other people may not. I for one, think it looks bad as well and could be done with... maybe 10-20 layers or so.
(Talking about this one BTW)

Complex does not mean "pretty" and personal preference does not, and should not, interfere with what people ask you when you're making a signature.

Also, if you don't have proof, like jhoi said, I doubt anyone would even believe you unless they were there.
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2012 12:13pm | Report
If someone ever wants proof of something just p.m. me I got proof for 80 pct of my stuff, some are over a year old in which I bought a new PC as my old on broke from a fall when I moved to a new house.. I am moving again in 14 days..
Elleeeeeka
<Member>
Elleeeeeka's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2012 2:36pm | Report
Can I still make a sig?

â–ºSig credits: Me
Spaceycoww
<Member>
Spaceycoww's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2012 3:27pm | Report
I picked the two I liked!!! Thank you to The_Nameless_Bard and LaCorpse!! +repped
+Rep me Plz!!/Thanks to the GrandMasterD, Xiaowiriamu, Missmaw, LaCorpse, The_Nameless_Bard, Spooon and Myself for the Sigs!!
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide