Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Xiao extensive SIG gallery, tutorials etc.

Creator: Xiaowiriamu March 24, 2011 8:47am
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2012 7:43pm | Report
Well I am thinking after my exams to do a massive tutorial guide on recommended sites for renders (it won't be the gamerenders and planetrenders), stocks, brushes, shapes, gradients etc. and also show people how to do many styles, in detail + with videos to help. I'll also be sharing a finalized c4d pack, psd pack and images.

And yeah, I do have a thread, but I did slightly rush it, and now i'm slightly more experienced in photoshop and know a few more styles, hopefully my next resource thread will be better, and also easier for people, mainly beginners, to follow.

For instance; each tutorial i'm thinking of doing will involve a particular style, with, the psd to help, and the all the c4d's, brushes etc i used including the stock and so fourth. Having the PSD for anything you wish to learn is probably the best way to learn, i'm lucky enough to have Greynade send me his PSD for one of his styles, and it really helped me in achieving the same result.
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2012 7:45pm | Report

Well I am thinking after my exams to do a massive tutorial guide on recommended sites for renders (it won't be the gamerenders and planetrenders), stocks, brushes, shapes, gradients etc. and also show people how to do many styles, in detail + with videos to help. I'll also be sharing a finalized c4d pack, psd pack and images.

And yeah, I do have a thread, but I did slightly rush it, and now i'm slightly more experienced in photoshop and know a few more styles, hopefully my next resource thread will be better, and also easier for people, mainly beginners, to follow.

For instance; each tutorial i'm thinking of doing will involve a particular style, with, the psd to help, and the all the c4d's, brushes etc i used including the stock and so fourth. Having the PSD for anything you wish to learn is probably the best way to learn, i'm lucky enough to have Greynade send me his PSD for one of his styles, and it really helped me in achieving the same result.

Wow. I'm so excited! You have no idea!!
I'm a little fan boy =.=

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2012 8:00pm | Report
yea that will be helpful

=D

glad to have you back xiao <3

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2012 8:00pm | Report
<3
iKill
<Member>
iKill's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2012 7:05pm | Report
hmm , can u post some tutorial video , i have CS5 but no idea how to use pts :(.
thanks to Xiaowiriamufor making me awsome signs

nik153351
<Member>
nik153351's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2012 6:56am | Report
Hey Xin, You have great work and you've done me one before i was wondering if you could do me one again

Could you change that to Rumble and put RumbleIzBeast Some where you decide what effects you do it to it go nuts :D

Thank you

WantACookie

External
<Member>
External's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2012 11:20pm | Report
Can I get a signature of IU? :D
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2919/iu02left1600.png
Text: 이지은
Thanks!
Levidica
<Member>
Levidica's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2012 10:49pm | Report
Hey welcome back Xiao!

If you ever get some free time, would you mind making me another sig?

http://konachan.com/post/show/130118/blue_eyes-bow-dress-gloves-headdress-izayoi_sakuya

Just put Levidica somewhere on it, be creative! Thanks again <3!
Thanks for my signature goes out to JhoiJhoi & Xiaowirimu does such fantastic work! <3
~ Riven, the White Raven | Ahri, Nine Lives Would Be Over kill ~
Much love MobaFire!
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2012 2:33pm | Report
Due to my photoshop not wanting to work anymore, i'll have to do requests around weekend.

Sorry~
Levidica
<Member>
Levidica's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2012 12:57am | Report
Lol you don't need to apologize when you are making free works of art for people! The only people saying thank you or sorry should be us for asking so much of you!
Thanks for my signature goes out to JhoiJhoi & Xiaowirimu does such fantastic work! <3
~ Riven, the White Raven | Ahri, Nine Lives Would Be Over kill ~
Much love MobaFire!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide