Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Question about Udyr.

Creator: LiquiidFire May 27, 2014 2:30am
LiquiidFire
<Member>
LiquiidFire's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2014 2:30am | Report
So I have been looking through udyr phoenix jungle guides, to try improve my performance. But all of them does not give a single point into the tiger stance, until the very last levels.
I'm fully aware that Udyr, has no specific ultimate spell, and therefor you should consider only maxing one of the damage stances, in this case phoenix.
But from what I have experienced, by playing, adding just a single point into tiger stance, at level 3, gives you an increased performance on speed.
example:
E > attack > Q (to gain speed) > as soon as global cooldown is off on phoenix change into R = 30% attack speed for phoenix stance for 3 seconds, giving you an extra AoE.

Am I missing an important point here, regarding why the other guides doesn't have a single point in tiger stance? or should I just keep sticking to my own method.
Double_E
<Stalker>
Double_E's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2014 12:57pm | Report
I've found that it doesn't make a massive amount of difference. If you ignore Tiger it lets you focus completely on the other skills, so all your other skills are better off. While you can come up with lots of examples where that point in Tiger would have helped you secure a kill, you can also come up with examples where spending that point in Turtle or Bear have done the same or meant you survived.

You might want to look up the YouTuber Trick2G. His most recent Udyr videos are played in exactly that style.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide