Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jungle Trundle

Creator: Coyota May 5, 2011 3:07pm
Coyota
<Member>
Coyota's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2011 3:07pm | Report
Now, Ive read some guides, and some are messy and im wondering where i should start, as well as what runes i should have? are dodge runes/ninja tabi a good choice? help please
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2011 3:13pm | Report
Trundle is one of my fav junglers. He can easily take blue right off the bat, but before I hit blue I like to get some extra AD from my Q by just killing the blue wolf first, then get blue with smite, then wraiths, double golems, back if you need to (since, from what it seems, you are new to jungling with him), then red, and then w/e pops up, gank when needed, etc.

As for build, ofc cloth and 5 pots at the start, then try to get wriggles, then merc treads (tabi on anyone besides jax is just...eh), then tanky DPS stuff (trinity force is awesome on him too).

And for runes, Armor pen reds, armor or dodge yellows, w/e you want for blue, probably CDR or mp5, and Fortitude Quints :)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
ShadowReign757
<Member>
ShadowReign757's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2011 6:15pm | Report
Stonewall008. Look him up on Youtube.com.

If there is any jungling questions you have at all, look through his videos. If he can't help you, then you might have a hard time finding someone that can.

Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2011 7:12pm | Report
also, check this high ELO guide from a Trundle expert on solomid.net:

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=239

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2011 7:18am | Report
lol, I don't like Solomid that much cause there are a lot of arrogant players on it XD
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2011 2:01pm | Report
Well the featured guides are from rly high ELO people who know wtf they are talking about.

And there are arrogant players everywhere, including here too x_x

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide