Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Galio - Tank/Pusher

Creator: WNxXetelian May 9, 2011 2:59pm
WNxXetelian
<Member>
WNxXetelian's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2011 2:59pm | Report
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/galio-gatherer-of-enemies-78407

Galio my objective is solid tank and lane farmer

I don't know what reds would be optimal for this build, and I was hoping for suggestions. Marks of Insight just seem non-tank and nothing late game for this build.

I use movement speed quints where the highest ranked build uses fortitude, is this a viable option or am I wasting my quint potential? I want some CD and was thinking maybe replacing speed for CD.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2011 3:01pm | Report
Matt wrote:

Due to abuse we want to clarify the rules a bit. Although you are allowed to link to your builds in this particular forum section, you are still not allowed to blatantly advertise. This section is here so that you can ask for help on your build - specific questions. Theory crafting help, bbcode help, guide ideas, etc... If you link your guide and the mods decide that it appears to be an advertisement, your thread will be locked or deleted and repeated offenses may result in additional punishment.

This is a place for discussion and advice, NOT a place for advertising!

Please read forum rules before posting. No advertising, specific questions only. You simply advertised what your guide can provide, not allowed.

Edit your post to any questions you may have, or else delete it.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2011 3:03pm | Report
What VuLK said. Read forum rules before posting. Locked.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide