Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

any good way to build Warwick

Creator: Kriminell Kunst January 18, 2012 2:09am
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2012 3:59pm | Report
He's still an okay lane pick in some situations. He even hard counters some top champs, and he's generally able to lane mid.
Zell
<Member>
Zell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2012 4:20pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

?

Putting personal attributes aside (music, personality, manners etc) hes just awful at the mechanics of last hitting with WW and will consistently miss creeps under tower (even when hes not getting harassed or anything). Also I've seen on many occasions **** up his ultimate almost purposely (Ultimate initiating on X target fully knowing that Alistar will just headbutt him out). I actually just tuned in to his stream to see if he has suddenly under go some sort of drastic change but nope the usual using an ultimate on Alistar when Ahri is there (along with the rest of the team) and sub-par creep score.

Point being hes hardly the "best Warwick" player and isn't exactly the sort of streamer someone who is learning Warwick should take notes on.
Credit to Jeff and jhois for creating my signature and avatar design.
If I helped +Rep, if I didn't then +Rep the person who did.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2012 4:30pm | Report
Really? I've hardly ever seen him play a bad game on Warwick. Who needs CS anyway when you're 7/2/14 (his last game, which I believe is the one you mean) from jungle ganks mid and going to gank sidelanes? He plays Warwick as his main and is at 2000 Elo.

Besides, name one other streamer who even plays Warwick, let alone as his main.
Zell
<Member>
Zell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2012 4:52pm | Report
Bad play from the enemy or good player from your team-mates makes these kills often or not - not him as an individual or such an influential one to be credited. That game was completely one-sided so yeah of course you wouldn't really need cs in said example but in other games where it wasn't so one-sided or even when his team was losing his last hitting mechanics would be unsuccessful.

I don't know any other streamer who mains him but HotShotgg would on some rare occasions play him perhaps. Just because there isn't any well-known streamer who plays him on a consistent basis doesn't mean that he should take the example of one who does but doesn't excel at Warwick; simply due to him being a popular streamer?
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2012 4:54pm | Report
Like I said, almost every time I watch him play Warwick he makes a major contribution to his team winning at 2000-ish Elo. And I watch him virtually 24/7 when I'm not doing anything else.

If you think you can main Warwick to 2k Elo and play him better, I'd love to see. :P
Zell
<Member>
Zell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2012 4:58pm | Report
I reckon I could do better ultimates and last hitting for sure. ^^

Once again I'll just like to rephrase that I'm not questioning his skill as a player (last hitting on certain champions can't be applied to all) but simply his ability at using Warwick's personal mechanics. Also, do you have some sort of special notification thing in order to reply so quick (if so want to buy)? o0
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2012 5:01pm | Report
Nope I just stalk the forums constantly because I have no life. :P

Warwick is actually fricking hard to last hit on though, he has a horrible animation.
Zell
<Member>
Zell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2012 5:05pm | Report
Not exactly at the same level of hardship as Fiddlesticks or Leblanc. Under tower when there's no minion damage to take into consideration its even easier, did you see from that last game how he missed these caster minions back to back... maybe I'm just being too fussy but I don't think its much asking for basic last hitting tower intuition (particularly at that level).
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2012 5:06pm | Report
Let's be fair he got carried to 2k lol.

He's a 1700-1800 player at heart :P
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2012 5:10pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Let's be fair he got carried to 2k lol.

He's a 1700-1800 player at heart :P

He got to 2k before, had a big loss streak and now has climbed back up to 2k. >.>

If you believe someone can be carried to 2k repeatedly you must also believe in Elo hell. :P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide