Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Brand AP Builds

Creator: Aceboy360 July 17, 2011 10:38pm
1 2
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2011 4:14am | Report
That was totaly out of context... i was replying to his question in 1st post, about the archangel staff. Other than that i also suggested an idea i am using earlier.

also if you want to play quote war than quote than please read the thing that was before your quote.

Whatsoever what does your post bring to the whole topic anyway... srsly get over the useless posts you make.
"Ya, cuz archangel stacking isn't totally stupid >.>"
"Yea, but what use is that when you wanna play a real match?"
"Also, it's not called "an effective build for ranked", it's called a "real build"."

The question was. What build i should use for coop with a friend. NONE of your comments were on topic to answer that question. You might say that archangel staff build is not good for coop? for farming bots? than say at least why. You suggest him to look for a normal build, for real match, than suggest something, he asked for this. And than you try to act like he is somehow subpar to your omnipotence. Why a real build cannot be effective for ranked? Isnt this OBVIOUS that a real, good guide will probably work on ranked games?
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2011 5:33am | Report
I think yer gettin' very confuzzled 401.
Effective build for ranked=real build
That's what I said..
Quote war? Wat?
"I love the dirty bomb tag because i get either

a) posts about the game

b) current world affairs" - steel-sentry
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide