Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Feel like a well known guide is out of date.

Creator: tailgating January 8, 2012 11:20pm
1 2
Capn_Evan
<Member>
Capn_Evan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2012 1:15am | Report
Is this a discussion about the most viable champions, or the easiest? I'd go for the official recommended champions, like Ashe, Ryze or Garen? Isn't that the noobie trio? And they aren't bad either, just not high-potential compared to harder champions.
Check out my In-depth Shaco guide here! Who needs rep, when you got new messages? ^_^ PM me for anything, if just to chat ^_^ I'm always ready for conversations :)
rawrcat
<Member>
rawrcat's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2012 1:30am | Report
From what i'm seeing here, the biggest problem everyone seem to have is that a certain champion no longer fits its role because there are constant newer and better champions for that job.

This is all good and well for theorycrafting which is aimed at maximizing gameplay at the highest elo.

Lets not forget though, the large majority of players are not there. I would personally make an entirely biased and questionable assumption that you would need an entire premade team of 1800+ elo players on both sides before having a vayne vs ashe will make a real difference. Most of the time it boils down to individual skill to a certain point, and then team co-ordinance before it becomes truly a matter of champion picks. And when it is about picks, its again, mostly about team synergy and the right amount of cc as opposed to a 1v1 comparison of two champions.

I've never seen it but support Ashe sounds like a horrid idea. Obviously something that as i mentioned above would only be somewhat viable in low to mid elo.
marisi
<Member>
marisi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2012 8:39am | Report
I play shen A LOT. My last 7 games I played with him I won. He just can deny any solo top. And ww does too. He might not be a great pre 6 ganker but in lane he is immoveable. And ashe is still good as support bot.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide