Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

First build how did I do? feedback wanted...

Creator: sixilli May 5, 2012 11:37am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2
cupcoffee
<Member>
cupcoffee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 2:23pm | Report
Seems like his E is quite hard to aim. thats why i max Q first. Still great damage.
But abit short on range.

Afterall victor is an hard champion.
Eaglesfan427
<Member>
Eaglesfan427's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2012 2:29pm | Report
I didn't notice anything incorrect with the guide, however I think that getting one point in Gravity Field at level five is more beneficial than at level 7. This way, you can go stun into ult and ray to fry up your enemies. Just make sure to ask em original recipe or extra crispy :p
Check out my Tips and Tricks for All Situations Guide to improve all aspects of your gameplay! Also, if I helped you with your guide, please review mine!

~Eaglesfan427
sixilli
<Member>
sixilli's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2012 12:00pm | Report
cupcoffee wrote:

Seems like his E is quite hard to aim. thats why i max Q first. Still great damage.
But abit short on range.

Afterall victor is an hard champion.

A tip from a riot employee at riot is that you want to start the laser on the enemy. This makes it impossible to avoid.
albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2012 12:48pm | Report
^ to do that you have to get dangerously close. If you're ready to get that close, just max Power Transfer, it surely does more DPS (Granted you can stick around for some time)
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
sixilli
<Member>
sixilli's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2012 1:27pm | Report
albableat wrote:

^ to do that you have to get dangerously close. If you're ready to get that close, just max Power Transfer, it surely does more DPS (Granted you can stick around for some time)

There is no arguing that power transfer if stronger per level. The reason I don't max it first is because even with a little bit of AP Death ray will out shine it by a long shot.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2012 10:01pm | Report
This is advertising, which is against the rules. Please do not do it again.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
1 2

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide