Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Help?

Creator: Gunnarownsu October 30, 2011 12:44pm
30 posts - page 1 of 3
1 2 3
Gunnarownsu
<Member>
Gunnarownsu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2011 12:44pm | Report
I am planning on making a guide, I plan on taking a week or so on each part so it is a great guide. But the problem is that there already is a good, up to date guide on every champion, let alone the ones i own.

so which champion do you think needs a new guide?

thanks toThe Nameless Bard,WaffleWarrior Alexanpt,Infraynor, Palzm, and Mastajdog for these amazing sigs.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2011 12:50pm | Report
Tough question. Answer......Whichever champ is your favorite, or the one you feel you know the most about :/
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2011 1:27pm | Report
what makes a good guide isn't whether the material has been covered or not. It is on how it is presented and what new things are brought to the table with your guide. I saw an Annie buidl the other day that involved Shurelya's Battlesong. it was weird, it was interestign, and I am pretty sure it would have worked if I tried it after reading the guide
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2011 1:36pm | Report
Just make a champ on who you like the most or who you feel you know the best.

I plan on making a Fiddles and a Brand guide IDC if there are already good guides up there :o

Because I might pick up something they missed.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2011 1:39pm | Report
Agreeing with Jeffy here.

See the Nasus guides?

Yea. I made my jungle Nasus one and jhoi made hers. We're both in the top 10 now and there are far older guides.
True love is found only in yourself.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2011 1:43pm | Report
Kazega wrote:

what makes a good guide isn't whether the material has been covered or not. It is on how it is presented and what new things are brought to the table with your guide. I saw an Annie buidl the other day that involved Shurelya's Battlesong. it was weird, it was interestign, and I am pretty sure it would have worked if I tried it after reading the guide

And that's where the problem lies. Most people give **** all about information, all they want are the nice shiney pictures. Which is why a good number of top rated guides actually suck donkey ****. Their builds blow but they just explain everything oh so well. Guides need a combination of both, I don't want to compete for prettyness I'm looking for what works.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2011 1:47pm | Report

And that's where the problem lies. Most people give **** all about information, all they want are the nice shiney pictures. Which is why a good number of top rated guides actually suck donkey ****. Their builds blow but they just explain everything oh so well. Guides need a combination of both, I don't want to compete for prettyness I'm looking for what works.

True: but why not have both?
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2011 2:53am | Report
Look for a champ whoose top rated build differ from yours greatly.
Right now Graves build are fail for example, if you think you can graves better go for it.

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2011 3:04am | Report
That question is kinda... wierd (this is a polite version of what i was going to say).
You should make a guide on something you have a perfect knowledge about. Not who needs a guide... If your guide will be good it will be considered by ppl even if it is not the best on the site. Also if you keep your job good and update it frequently, add new ideas and correct stuff in it all the time it could be even better than the ones you already can read. And always new is better :P sort of since ppl like to read new innovative stuff.

Instead of thinking too much go on and make a build on your fav champ and deal with it as it will always be one of the 75828252 guides around.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Gunnarownsu
<Member>
Gunnarownsu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2011 7:22am | Report
I am currently making an In depth guide to Vayne, since she is my favorite champion. The build will be very unusual but will work

thanks toThe Nameless Bard,WaffleWarrior Alexanpt,Infraynor, Palzm, and Mastajdog for these amazing sigs.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide