Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Help?

Creator: Gunnarownsu October 30, 2011 12:44pm
30 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2011 4:38pm | Report
Make vayne guide
max Silver Bolts
get 98%

/thread

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2011 4:38pm | Report
Vayne isn't what I'd call an ideal solo lane though. The sustain and more importantly sturdy nature of most solo lane champs makes it difficult to put the function of leveling SB to use.

You level SB because you're a wild man. (Or woman.)

You level SB because your lane opponents simply cannot trade with you. It's get zoned or get killed in most lanes vrs squishy champs.

Wither is a natural counter to auto attacking. You're not going to see that in the duo lanes.

At any rate, I recorded them with LoLreplay, yes.

Megauploads eh... I'll see what I can do.
Gunnarownsu
<Member>
Gunnarownsu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2011 4:50pm | Report
please stop arguing about Silver Bolts on this thread, chat somewhere else

thanks toThe Nameless Bard,WaffleWarrior Alexanpt,Infraynor, Palzm, and Mastajdog for these amazing sigs.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2011 4:52pm | Report
Well it was already decided you would make a Vayne guide, wasn't it? Might as well listen to some of the different opinions that members of this community have while you're at it ^^

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2011 5:14pm | Report
Sorry for providing you with differing opinions of Vayne's skilling order, Gunn. Personally I use every single bit of information I can to improve my guides, and if you'd rather not listen to theory crafting, that's your own prerogative.

Instead of shooting this discussion down, why not facilitate discussion? You also didn't reply to my comment about MR > AR on Vayne.

I'd like to see your Vayne guide when it is done, to see how you've utilised the resources around you.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2011 5:21pm | Report
Don't expect your guide to get top immediately, it took like a month or two for mine to get first after TONS AND TONS of editing.

Make sure it's an optimal way to build your character too because no matter how good it looks aesthetically if the build sucks, it will be down-voted.

ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2011 5:39pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Sorry for providing you with differing opinions of Vayne's skilling order, Gunn. Personally I use every single bit of information I can to improve my guides

yet you still max Tumble 1st

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2011 5:46pm | Report
^Yes, personally I max it. But I provide all the possible alternatives in my guide. Such as maxing Condemn first (as high elo people do). My personal experience is maxing SB first leads to failure, and I've detailed all of that in my guide.

If someone said Rabadon's Deathcap was great on Garen, would you put that in your guide? Quoting myself, just as you did:

jhoijhoi wrote:
Personally I use every single bit of information I can to improve my guides

IMPROVE.

I improve my guide by including every single bit of information I can. Don't try to turn my own words against me, when you knew perfectly well what I meant.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
Gunnarownsu
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2011 8:25pm | Report
Yes I like the conversation, I have been busy all day with school so thanks for the posts. Jhoi Jhoi I like actually going bot with this build to shut down their AD carry, because all the armour, dodge, and lifesteal from Wriggle's Lantern and Ninja Tabi makes me very resistant to their autoattacks. Feel free to argue and debate my build

thanks toThe Nameless Bard,WaffleWarrior Alexanpt,Infraynor, Palzm, and Mastajdog for these amazing sigs.
Gunnarownsu
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2011 8:27pm | Report
Still toying with getting a Banshee's Veil or Force of Nature FoN is prolly a bad idea though.

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide