Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Heya! New Singed guide here! :O

Creator: Tefached March 9, 2011 12:36pm
1 2
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2011 2:51am | Report
I think I'm kinda overreacting, but.

For me, asking "overall" is not specific. If you want comments on the guide itself there is option on comment a guide not here on forum.

I would get pass this if the question had a form of for exaple
"I like playing aggresive Signed, do you think that MS quits are good for this kind of playstyle"

asking a question like "i have no idea what i did, just inserted random runes what do you think about it" should never be here. It is a comment a guide option question in my eyes.

I cant speak on belah of Matt but i think that build linking was allowed for some reason like:
"I want to make a guide for more offensive signed, i saw this guide XXXX-GUIDE_LINK-XXXX but i think it is not formed for this kind of playstyle"
not for reasons like
"I made a guide, give me tips on how to improve it".

Correct me if i am wrong, and i will have to talk with Matt about prohibiting SELF-build linking even on this forum since this is not clarified.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2011 2:55am | Report
I think talking with Matt would be good. You guys did not anticipate these kind've posts with the original rules.

I think it would really help to give examples of what you are looking for too. Like you gave me that example of "Should I rush this or this with Eve?"

It has become apparent that nobody reads/understands the rules... or just ignores them. -.-
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2011 3:21am | Report
I vote for the last one :) they just ignore them :)
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Tefached
<Member>
Tefached's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2011 1:07pm | Report
Wow, I go to school for one day and freaking DEWO comes in and beats me over with a stick. Not that I'm not flattered. But seriously, I WILL edit it again, if I'm still breaking the rules. And yes, I was kind of happy to see that this is the "only place where it's actually okay to link to my build". Sorry DEWO, I'll fix it ASAP. In other words right ****in' now.

Shout out to Xenasis, jhoijhoi for the awesome sigs! /)^3^(\
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide