Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

How to counter a very aggressive lane.

Creator: m00d December 28, 2011 1:40am
1 2
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2011 8:06pm | Report
A jungler comes in mind here.....

or

let the lane push back to your tower and camp it up.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2012 10:02am | Report
Here is what I think:

If an opponent is spamming his abilities for aggression against you, he is thinking in a High Risk, High Reward style, or better yet for you: in a short term sense. If you think in a longer term then you will come to realize that he will have to stop because he doesn't have the mana to continue the aggression, Granted there are exceptions. otherwise it is something you are just going to have to deal with: not every person will be content to just farm and poke occasionally in the lane phase. Some people will be short sighted enough to try and land first blood and be aggressive
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2012 10:22am | Report
@Kazega: Be that exception any AD carry with some sort of bursty skills + Soraka. Infinite mana(Kind of), infinite poke, and infinite free farm.
Plus your farm is sustained because if you don't damage enough to kill ranged minions after they are hit once by tower, it can be hard to camp tower and keep up. Also: When you are pushed back, the enemy will get tower damage, eventually getting it low enough to just go for it and kill the tower, and then dive into you. Of course if you notice the tower health, you shouldn't be caught at all.

As so many have pointed out. Ganks are key. From jungler or mid. Doesn't matter much. Mid could always take the path from tribush instead of river, as river is most usually warded, so they see you coming. If they are being aggressive and pushing, an AP-carry with a stun or so, can easily catch them off guard.
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Slaak
<Member>
Slaak's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2012 10:18am | Report
Jungler gank
Shylol
<Member>
Shylol's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2012 3:00am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Switch lanes.

Twitch lanes.

Sorry, had to say it. Such a ****py second post.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2012 11:51pm | Report
If you have a stun in bottom like I would always recommend, you should have no problem. :)
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide