Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Hybrid Kennen FAQ Section

Creator: Trojan995 February 21, 2011 5:42pm
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 5:42pm | Report
I have re-posted my build after quite some time now, but I realized I'm horribly lacking in the FAQ section of my guide. I thought I'd just use feedback from those who comment on my guide, but so few of them are asking questions, so I figured I'd post my guide here. The link is the picture in my signature, so could you please ask as many questions as possible?

The main point of this point is to get questions, not praise, so please just voice every question that comes to your mind, and I'll either direct you to the part of the guide that answers it, answer it in my FAQ, or rewrite the guide to accommodate your valid points.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 7:33pm | Report
You want questions? I've got questions.

Why do you use Boots of Swiftness over Sorcerer's Shoes?
Rationale - While you do explain this in the guide, you mention that BoS are needed to get in and out quickly. Isn't that what Lightning Rush is for?

Why don't you get Zhonya's Hourglass instead of Rabadon's Deathcap? I thought this was a hybrid build.
Rationale: Zhonya's+Slicing Maelstrom is still one of the strongest combos you have, even as hybrid. Also, Rabadon's seems to be a dedicated AP item. You do mention that you'll lose over 100 AP, but again, isn't the build a hybrid? Isn't the armor and survivability worth it?

What advantage does Hybrid Kennen have over straight-up AD or AP?
Rationale: Self-explanatory.

It's hard to write questions. Some of those were slightly flawed on purpose, because the answer is already in the guide. You've really answered almost everything I'd want to know about the guide itself. :P
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 7:36pm | Report

You want questions? I've got questions.

Why do you use Boots of Swiftness over Sorcerer's Shoes?
Rationale - While you do explain this in the guide, you mention that BoS are needed to get in and out quickly. Isn't that what Lightning Rush is for?

Why don't you get Zhonya's Hourglass instead of Rabadon's Deathcap? I thought this was a hybrid build.
Rationale: Zhonya's+Slicing Maelstrom is still one of the strongest combos you have, even as hybrid. Also, Rabadon's seems to be a dedicated AP item. You do mention that you'll lose over 100 AP, but again, isn't the build a hybrid? Isn't the armor and survivability worth it?

What advantage does Hybrid Kennen have over straight-up AD or AP?
Rationale: Self-explanatory.

It's hard to write questions. Some of those were slightly flawed on purpose, because the answer is already in the guide. You've really answered almost everything I'd want to know about the guide itself. :P

Well shucks :3

I'll probably go back and actually elaborate on those questions in the specified guide section (such as the zhonya's question), but I'll definitely put these in. Tomorrow, because I'm tired.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide