Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

I need help.

Creator: ziolo to noob July 5, 2019 7:55am
ziolo to noob
<Member>
ziolo to noob's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2019 7:55am | Report
Many guides has 2 builds, options like one for mid lane and one for toplane. I cant find that option in my guide. Can someone help me please?
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2019 12:16pm | Report
You can find the option to create multiple builds in the Basic Setup tab, under Champions. Just add another champion (it can be the same one as the first build) in the box beside your current one. To remove a build, right-click the champion icon. Be sure you want to remove the build before doing this because it'll delete all your build data for that build.

The Ahri and Akali icons in the screenshot below indicate two different builds within the guide. In the Build Options tab, you'll be able to switch between builds to set each of them up.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
ziolo to noob
<Member>
ziolo to noob's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2019 6:06am | Report
Thanks for help, i figured it out after 30 minutes of trying everything but thanks for help.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide