Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Icons not diplaying

Creator: KSS Awake August 22, 2012 10:27am
KSS Awake
<Member>
KSS Awake's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2012 10:27am | Report
In my guide (look at signature) in the Junlging: Top Lane section on 2 of the champions (kennen,olaf) the icons seem not to be displayed. Here is the code :
Code:
[u]Kennen[/u] [columns][icon=kennen size=64 float=left] [nextcol]The stun king, or queen, I am not sure about his gender. He is a good choice for both mid and top lane. Your top laner may have a hard time laning against this guy as he uses energy. Also you may have a hard time to gank him because his [[lightning rush]] will give him ridiculous amount of MS. Also after getting to level 6 it will be so much easier for him to stun you during your gank as you have to be in melee range in order to do anything. You can profit if he makes the mistake to use [[lightning rush]] for farming and go in right away as most [[kennen]] players max it last and it will have a 10 second cooldown. [nextcol][icon=kennen size=64 float=right][/columns]

Code:
[u]Olaf[/u] [columns][icon=olaf size=64 float=left] [nextcol]This guy will mostly be seen in the jungle, but there are times when he will decide to go top lane so you must know how to gank him. [[Olaf]] has very high early game damage so try not to gank him when you are low, belive me, it is humiliating to die while ganking... You might think that his [[ragnarok]] makes him imune to any kind of gank after level 6 but it is all a matter of timing. Tell your top laner to announce you when [[olaf]] had burned his ultimate and he will be an easy gank overall. You might try to dodge his [[undertow]] while ganking as it has a slow animation. [nextcol][icon=olaf size=64 float=right][/columns]

I don't think the problem is in my PC since it worked well till now. Any suggestions ?

-thanks to The_Nameless_Bard, effinvices, Joxuu, LaCorpse and arcan3 for the sigs-

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide