Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Item Choice

Creator: Rudmed February 28, 2011 6:05pm
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2011 6:05pm | Report
Alright guys I've hit a brick wall here, and I would just like an opinon or two. My TF build needs some survability, and I have narrowed it down between Stark's Fervor and The BloodThirster.

The Bloodthirster
-Gives me more damage, and even more per kill
-Gives me lifesteal, which I use in terms of surviability.
-higher crit damage
-Death= loss of stats which can sometimes lead to ones downfall.
(Do I have a strong enough base to withstand a loss of stats with BT?)

Stark's Fervor
-gives me 2.5 AS
-lifesteal but not as much as BT
-Movement speed
-Higher crit rate
-less damage then BT

This is how I've divided the items, and I was just wondering if you all could give me a 2nd thought of which item I should use. Also feel free to comment on anything. Thank you ahead of time.

Link to build
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2011 7:53pm | Report
To be perfectly honest, you could do with some more survivability.

If you insist on a damaging item, you could plausibly drop SotD altogether and simply get a fast Stark's, getting another BT at the end. That's a potential 60 armor reduction with lots of damage, although you don't reach the AS cap.

As it is, I would say Stark's, simply because it helps the team more.

Also, Stark's does not give movement speed or critical chance.
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2011 12:36pm | Report
Yeah I was thinking about that as well, but I was just wondering if anyone else had any good reason for me to keep BT. Plus I'll do more damage after every hit with Bc, and active SoTD I ought to make up for any lost damage from dropping the BT. (Of course I still have to test this out). Thank you for your advice anyways.

Edit: You think my current lifesteal isn't enough?
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 3:22am | Report
More survival is not equal on the amount of lifesteal you got.

If i want to be more buly as a TF i usualy get Banshee. This fixes the problem in most situations.
Than you can try out the Guardian Angel. But i dont suggest going for GA without earlier HP item.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 12:35pm | Report
Alright thanks for the tip, I'll try to keep that in mind, Maybe another situational item.
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 5:57pm | Report
What would your attack speed be without starks. If it is still very close to maximum, I would suggest sticking with the bloodthirster. I am a very big fan of the power of the bloodthirster and if you are able to stay alive because of the increased damage and lifesteal you don't have to worry about refilling the bonuses. It's not usually very hard to fill a bloodthirster back up though with just farming a bit. It might take considerably longer with TF though, I usually am farming with Siv.

Check out my extensive Sivir Guide

Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2011 6:05pm | Report
My Attack speed without Starks totals out to be a 2.078 (I think and that maybe with a finished build). Well this decision is killer, but like I said I still have to test this out.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide