Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Jungle Udyr

Creator: tinolas March 28, 2011 1:21pm
tinolas
<Member>
tinolas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 1:21pm | Report
I would like to other people's opinion on my Udyr build:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/udyr-the-offensive-jungle-tank-updated-v1-0-0-113-62709

1. What do you think about my jungle route? Is it too slow or is it alright? I tend to be slow sometimes but it's the most reliable way I found.
2. What do you think about my item builds? Please consider that the builds and build orders are situational.
3. What do you think about my skill order? I wanted to get all my abilities to Lvl 3 @Lvl 12. It works quite well for me what's your point of view?
4. Was it confusing to read? Any unsolved questions? Tell me.

Yes, I do know that there are other great Udyr guides. I admit that I learned to play with them. But I still feel that mine is unique and worth it to read.

Looking forward to your feedback,

tinolas
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 2:20pm | Report
1. your jungle route should never be a set route. you should be jungling to aim what your team needs (need instant ganks after 4? golem -> mini golems taking red. team strong pushers? focus on normal camp jungling, take buffs last and go counter jungle / continue jungle, etc)

2. they are ok, the 6th items could be replaced in your final builds with madreds / aegis / spirit visage depending on what you need to bring to your team

3. it's better to get 1 rank in all the skills you want and max one and have two balanced, leaving the one you're going to leave at 3 to last, meaning you benefit more from the skills you choose quicker.

4. was ok to read, i didn't read all of it, just read enough to answer your questions
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
tinolas
<Member>
tinolas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 3:16pm | Report
@Jet:
First of all, thanks for your feedback

1. I mentioned that you're able to counterjungle at the start of the game. I will work on a more flexible jungling section though.

2. Aegis is one of my situational items. No doubt it's good, but if you get it, you should get it early not as your last item. Maybe I just don't like Madred's Bloodrazor on Udyr but I would only replace my Wriggle's with it if I would have enough money. I prefer to take Trinity Force. I'm not sure if Spirit Visage scales with Turtle Stance. Nevertheless it's quite strong in some situations, will be added soon.

3. Not that convinced on that part but I did use that order before. Maybe it's just personal pref.

4. No problem, it has gotten quite a wall of text although I hope it's not too much.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 3:40pm | Report
Just watch a lot of stonewall008 Udyr videos if you're curious about your Jungling.
Then feel free to modify where you see fit.

His "Mindset of Udyr" video is quite impressive, although a bit rushed.

Don't really play Udyr, so I can't comment on the rest.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
tinolas
<Member>
tinolas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 11:35pm | Report
@JunSupport:
I do know stonewall008, started to watch his videos since he began making some. The jungle routes are kind of outdated though (look at the jungle video I linked in my guide for updated routes). Nevertheless my build is quite similiar to his.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide