Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Looking for a little extra....flare

Creator: [deleted] June 2, 2012 1:28pm
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Robo Ninja Monky's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 3:32pm | Report
I'd consider either centering your item icons or using columns with them like in my guide or something similar. You could also go your own route and think of a unique look yourself but those are some simple and easy ways to make the item icons look better and be more aesthetic =P

Banners would be good, necessary really if you are looking for aesthetics.

Another great addition that's so...so..sooooo easy would be adding line dividers...Now, I wouldn't use Joijoi's, they are great and everything but you make sigs so I know you are plenty capable probably much more capable than me with imaging. Go online and look up some abstracts just google the color you want accompanied by "abstract" then set the size parameter to "large" so you dont get any of those puny abstracts. Then, simply make your own divider by making your crop size the desired size and moving it around the image until you find a nice looking segment and then crop it!

I'll come up with more suggestions if you want me to =P Good luck and don't hesistate to hit me up with questions
Deleted.
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 1:42pm | Report
I guess I'll review it for you when I get some time. Might be a while, I'm pretty busy this weekend *cough* IP farming *cough*.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Ketski
<Member>
Ketski's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 12:40pm | Report
Jhoijhoi's How to Make a Guide

IceCreamy's How to Use Columns

These are really the only two things you need to make your guide pleasing to the eye. Learn BB-code, have patience and use trial and error to get the right look. You can look at my guide as an example of what you can do with just reading these two guides.

In my opinion, banners are kind of unnecessary.

Good luck! :-)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide