Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Murderface Shen build

Creator: marxr87 February 19, 2012 11:03am
1 2 3 4
marxr87
<Member>
marxr87's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 10:39am | Report
Somalie... That build would never get built lol. Shen, even as a bruiser (not pure tank) would not have enough cash for that! And it's completely unnecessary amount of hp...

I think you misunderstood Polsemanen, Luther (or maybe I did :P ). I think he was saying base ad does matter because the crit chance off atmas isnt worth it if you have low ad. I could be wrong tho, he was kinda ambiguous, especially since he has a trinity force in there.

Speaking of which, why? Why do shen's like this item? I fail to see how it is that great for shen for the price. It also has wasted stats and read my argument against sheen from earlier if you would like to know why I think it's not that great on him.

And for madreds, I would say no. I have looked at it as well and considered it, but you won't have enough $
more often than not and that item is better suited to people who need to kill tanks, which is not shens specialty. He is better at tanking while killing squishies. Leave madreds to the carry.

Lastly, that is essentially a tank build because many games will not go on long enough for you to get your damage items since they are all at the end (and all your mr is at the end too 'cept for boots).
Tristana sez:
CROTCH SHOT!!! PENTAKILL!!!!

I can haz rep?
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 12:41pm | Report
The crit chance is only an added bonus anyway really.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 2:07pm | Report
/doesnt pay attention
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide