Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My Shen build

Creator: Siveo August 8, 2011 11:28am
1 2
Siveo
<Member>
Siveo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2011 2:09pm | Report
Well I was planning on doing that today but saw that the thread of jhoijhoi was locked so I decided to do it this way, sorry to upset people about advertising!

I'm looking for the right runes, items and the masteries that I use!

At the moment they work out just fine for me but I don't know for sure if they can be better! I made my guide based on how I play (Explained in the chapters) but if anyone knows better, reactions are always welcome!
Siveo
<Member>
Siveo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2011 2:12pm | Report
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
th3BlackAngel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2011 2:17pm | Report
Runes: I'd recommend you to drop the AP marks. Shen has ****py ratios and having 5 ap will not help you at all. I'd suggest going for either either armor or MR, or check Sear'z rune guide for optimal runes.

Items are ok, though maybe you want to add some situational/alternate items to that.

Masteries are good, and they really depend on personal preference, so I won't comment on those.
Nidalee - Olympic Gold Medalist Guide <-- Recently Updated
Thanks to jhoijhoi for this amazing sig

What People Look For In a Guide
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2011 2:26pm | Report
I'd go with MrP Marks on Shen :P
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura

"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
Siveo
<Member>
Siveo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2011 2:35pm | Report

Runes: I'd recommend you to drop the AP marks. Shen has ****py ratios and having 5 ap will not help you at all. I'd suggest going for either either armor or MR, or check Sear'z rune guide for optimal runes.

Items are ok, though maybe you want to add some situational/alternate items to that.

Masteries are good, and they really depend on personal preference, so I won't comment on those.

Thanks alot, changed the AP runes for MR.

About the items, I'll work on it tomorrow! Will get some sleep now, thanks for the help ;)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide