Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My Swain guide..could probably use some help

Creator: Kamikaze August 26, 2011 3:21pm
1 2
Kamikaze
<Member>
Kamikaze's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 7:25am | Report
Searz, thank you for pointing out that Swain's ult doesn't trigger Tear of the Goddess. I didn't realize that. It definitely makes it much less viable on him.

Maphis, thank you for laying everything out for me like that. Seeing how you would build Swain really helps for me to understand your other points.

Kolraider, I agree with you on some points, but completely disagree on others. I agree now that Tear is pretty terrible. I didn't realize before that his ult didn't trigger it. Swain does need blue buff, I've said that since the beginning. On the other hand, WotA will provide more healing than Spirit Visage. The only ability spirit visage will affect is his ult and it will only provide 15% more healing. That means an additional 11.25% (15% of 75) healing from his ult when it hits a champion and only 3.75% (15% of 25) more when hitting a minion and all of this ONLY when the birds return to you which might not be in time. WotA on the other hand will instantly heal for 25% of the damage done from ALL of Swain's abilities. Now, that being said, I have completely changed my view on how to build Swain effectively and now go more the Off-Tank route and so I build spirit visage for what it is.
Think logically for one secon-CAW CAW CAW CAW!
How to probably do pretty decent at playing Swain
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 8:10am | Report
Well, Spirit Visage isn't exactly core. You just need a little bulk and ROA and you're fine.
Spell Vamp is also good on tanky Swain.
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
Kamikaze
<Member>
Kamikaze's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 1:34pm | Report
No I completely agree, Searz. Spirit Visage most definitely isn't core. It still is a notable item on Swain though. Something to be considered.
Think logically for one secon-CAW CAW CAW CAW!
How to probably do pretty decent at playing Swain
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide