Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need advice on chaining and creating support...

Creator: Joxuu May 5, 2013 10:04am
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2013 10:04am | Report
Hello.

So since Season 3, I have only played ADC and support mostly, with great success.
I have started to create these support guides for start;

1. Thresh
2. Leona
3. Sona
4. Lulu
5. Taric
6. Elise (Support)

How should I chain them ?
Should I throw 1 generic guide for supports ?
Which support guides should I propably drop out (due having already enough good guides) ?
Which support guides should I add (Which you feel like really need guides) ?

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 1:21pm | Report
Teemo support guide (inspired by buli) :3
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 1:32pm | Report
I think there are decent guides for thresh, leona, and sona for sure. lulu's is decent if you combine a couple guides. taric's seems ok...so maybe the gems...they are outrageous...I don't think there are any elise support guides.

teemo support is fun but not really viable at your level. just like voli support is fun...but only a handful can pull it off at high elo.

so I guess I vote putting your efforts into support elise. I have seen it a handful of times...seems decent.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 1:35pm | Report
I think the only thing that is really required is to have some thing of a support resource. I've started on doing this some time ago but I haven't finished it at all. Support guides are pretty well covered and mainly Astrolia guides are awesome and cover everything really well.

So yes, I think you should make 1 guide for the support role overall, perhaps give a quick rundown of every champion, their possibilities, synergizes and such.

If you'd like any help on some information, I would say I'm a good support overall and specialize in shot-calling instead of mechanical play, so I might be able to give you some insights if you're interested.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide