Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Private guide ?

Creator: Ild_Heim August 12, 2018 12:47pm
Ild_Heim
<Member>
Ild_Heim's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2018 12:47pm | Report
Hi everyone

Like said in the title, is that possible to create a guide but make it private, like readable only if you give access, link of the guide to someone ?

If anyone ask why, those guide are prety good to make intuitive guides but if you want to create something that you dont wanna everyone to see it seems you can't, i'm a coach and i think it could be nice to use this site for my team in some situation but i don't want to share everything with public !

Thanks for reading
Chromuro
<Brawler>
Chromuro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2018 1:22pm | Report
So... there isn't an option like that (at least for now), but I think there should be a workaround: you create the guide, you publish it and then immediatly archive it. This way it won't be public, but you can still link it. The only problem is that archived guides can't be updated if I remember correctly.

Credits to Jovy!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2018 4:54pm | Report
Archived guides can be updated but they can't be voted or commented on. If you're okay with your guide not gaining votes/comments and not appearing in the listings, it works basically the way you want it to. Anyone with the direct link will be able to see your guide, but no one else (besides me :P).
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!
Ild_Heim
<Member>
Ild_Heim's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2018 2:22pm | Report
Ok guys, this seems perfect, thanks :)

Just to know if i archive a guide can i then make it public later just in case ?
Basicaly i just want to create some private content for my team so it should be fine but at a moment maybe i could share them so.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2018 4:19pm | Report
Yep, you can archive or unarchive your guide at any time. If you ever run into any issues just shoot me a PM.
Thanks to Hoppermh for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide