Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Super long WIP Xin Zhao guide

Creator: Flubadoo June 17, 2011 9:01am
1 2
Flubadoo
<Member>
Flubadoo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2011 9:01am | Report
A full-on guide. Massive explanations in the item build section. Currently 2.7k words.

No where near done though, as I only did a little bit on masteries, and I haven't added in the alternative masteries yet.

Also, I forgot to change the ultimate to physical damage.
Hell, everything is explained.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?88xg5bgtvyegxd5

Gonna put it on Mobafire once I'm done with it, but some critique or questions against my thoughts would be nice. Maybe if it's reasonable I might change my guide.

I still need to put in Ghostblade VS. Black Cleaver section, but I kind of explained it under Ghostblade as Offensive/Defensive lategame items.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2011 9:22am | Report
Black Cleaver>Ghostblade because BC deals so much more damage. On Xin at least
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Flubadoo
<Member>
Flubadoo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2011 9:32am | Report
Pretty much what I said. Ghostblade even with the active probably only gives slightly more burst (haven't done numbers on dps though).
Hamduden
<Member>
Hamduden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2011 9:33am | Report
Searz wrote:

Black Cleaver>Ghostblade because BC deals so much more damage. On Xin at least

Go for both.

Is the CDr/crits/active calcultaed in the comparison of Ghostblade/BC?
Regards

Hamduden // Ezaculatte (EUW)
Flubadoo
<Member>
Flubadoo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2011 9:39am | Report
Hamduden wrote:

Go for both.

Is the CDr/crits/active calcultaed in the comparison of Ghostblade/BC?

Well I'm going to do only with the active, since Yomuu's is obviously less deeps without the active.
I think I might also add in Phantom Dancers too, but I've a question:

How exactly do you calculate crits into DPS? Or is there a calculator for DPS somewhere that I'm unaware of?

For crits, I'm thinking that crit chance directly translates into extra damage? So 100% crit chance = 100% more damage, and 50% = 50 percent more damage and so on?

I'm thinking of replacing Ghostblade with Phantom dancers super-lategame though. I'm gonna run some numbers.

@Searz I'm trying the graphing thing, and the Y is DPS and X is armor, but f(x) = blahblahblah, so what should the X value be and how do I integrate armor into the X axis?
orochinagi
<Member>
orochinagi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2011 9:47am | Report
100% Crit may not be = 100% more damage...

Not all abilities can crit, but may scale with AD. Besides that, if you have an IE... crits will do even more damage :P
76. GLHF is code for "We are going to rape you". Not returning the favor is giving consent.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2011 12:22pm | Report
X is armor. Just follow the instructions exactly and you'll do fine.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
Flubadoo
<Member>
Flubadoo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2011 7:48pm | Report
I think I got the graphing thing right.

Using Xin's base damage (94) and AS (well actually it doesn't even matter since it's the same on both functions and they cancel out).

Comparing both (Yommuu's with active and Black Cleaver with 3 stacks) items, Black Cleaver still has an extra 75 damage if the targets have 0 armor. The gap closes slightly, but Ghostblade will never go higher than the Black Cleaver damage.

Also, how do you make the lines colored, and change the names of the functions in the legend to things like "Black Cleaver" instead of (AD*%CrD/100*%CrC/100+AD*(1-%CrC/100))*0.66*(1.54+%AS from items/100)*100/(100+(x-ArP)*(1-%ArP/100))?

Negative armor included because of Black Cleaver.
Flubadoo
<Member>
Flubadoo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 12:51am | Report
Also, how do you view the WIP guides on Mobafire that you saved?
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2011 1:50am | Report
You can double-click on the functions in the space to the left.
Double-click the "axes" to specify the viewing area and change the name of the X and Y axis. Click once on the check-square to the left of the axes to make it look like it is for me. Much more pracitcal :)
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis

"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK

"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide