Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Super long WIP Xin Zhao guide

Creator: Flubadoo June 17, 2011 9:01am
1 2
Hamduden
<Member>
Hamduden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2011 11:20pm | Report
Sure that BC deals more raw damage than Yomuu's, I really guess it should. But Yomuu's got this awesome 15% CDr reduction, which ofc means you'll be able to use Xin's abilities more often. This is not calculated in the comparison, I guess, so if you take this into account, does it make a difference?
Regards

Hamduden // Ezaculatte (EUW)
Flubadoo
<Member>
Flubadoo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2011 4:12am | Report
Hamduden wrote:

Sure that BC deals more raw damage than Yomuu's, I really guess it should. But Yomuu's got this awesome 15% CDr reduction, which ofc means you'll be able to use Xin's abilities more often. This is not calculated in the comparison, I guess, so if you take this into account, does it make a difference?

While this is true to an extent, the CDR is nice, but Xin isn't completely ability-depenent. He still needs a good amount of damage from normal autoattacks.

The graph shows that the Black Cleaver will usually have 50-80 DPS more than the Ghostblade. Considering the amount of time it will take for you to kill someone mid-late game, using your W skill with the Ghostblade Active synergizes extremely well, and you will actually be able to chain one more TTS in the average time it takes. However, the extra DPS on the Black Cleaver more than makes up for it, and the armor reduction also helps your carries significantly.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide