Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Thoughts on Wukong

Creator: InfamousJoker July 28, 2011 12:00pm
1 2 3
InfamousJoker
<Member>
InfamousJoker's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 12:00pm | Report
What are your thoughts on Wukong and how do you play him? I personally play him as a tanky character who focuses on killin the enemy tanks because it works so well with his skills ability like his Crushing Blow doing 30% armor penetration or his Nimbus strike giving more attack speed for your madreds blood razor to do more damage in a shorter amount of time.

kin333x
<Member>
kin333x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 12:05pm | Report
I play him like Olaf i take boots of swiftness, frozen mallet, trinity force, heart of gold(that i sell later), atma's impailer, not in that order but that build works for me.
Thanks to jhoijhoi MoonEdge For the sigs!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 12:05pm | Report
He should obviously be a little tanky since he's melee.
Atmog should be a great choice on him, with that passive.
I think Trinity is better than Frozen Mallet on him. Trinity could be really good.

InfamousJoker
<Member>
InfamousJoker's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 12:30pm | Report
Trinity is better than Frozen Mallet because of the proc that works well with Crushing blow just my opinion tho.

Hamduden
<Member>
Hamduden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 2:59pm | Report
TF>FM
Atmogs is nice.
Regards

Hamduden // Ezaculatte (EUW)
XxGhostRiderxX
<Member>
XxGhostRiderxX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 4:01pm | Report
I also play him as offtank, with Trinity Wamogs and Atmas.
Svadilfari
<Member>
Svadilfari's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 5:50pm | Report
I build him offtank without warmog =)
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 6:03pm | Report
He's a off-tank with an OP skill

That clone that stays there for 1.5 second or more, or less, i dont ****ing know, is sooooooo OP

Its like shaco jump, he gets stealthed and can run, so anoying, but it's ok... but he leaves a copy, and you keep hitting that ****, and casting on that ****! it's like, 5 people on a teamfight can focus it use spells, even ultimates, and puff, that's nothing, just a "piece of wood". Seriously? He can deny more than, idk, 10 spells! If on the heat of teamfight an entire team focus him and cast their combos on him, it's like a ****ing OP shield. Seriously, really hate it!
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2
Caladar
<Member>
Caladar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 4:17am | Report
Max Carter wrote:

He's a off-tank with an OP skill

That clone that stays there for 1.5 second or more, or less, i dont ****ing know, is sooooooo OP

Its like shaco jump, he gets stealthed and can run, so anoying, but it's ok... but he leaves a copy, and you keep hitting that ****, and casting on that ****! it's like, 5 people on a teamfight can focus it use spells, even ultimates, and puff, that's nothing, just a "piece of wood". Seriously? He can deny more than, idk, 10 spells! If on the heat of teamfight an entire team focus him and cast their combos on him, it's like a ****ing OP shield. Seriously, really hate it!

You know what I hate more? People flapping their mouth about a character without having played it themselves.

I love Wukong, it's one of the most fun characters I've played in a while. You NEED to play him smart if you want to be good, there's no no-braining to do.

Personally I like to push out Trinity followed by a Blackcleaver and Joumuu + some armor or m.resist. That gives me enough to do my little amount of hurt in fights.
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2011 7:33am | Report
Caladar wrote:

You know what I hate more? People flapping their mouth about a character without having played it themselves.

I love Wukong, it's one of the most fun characters I've played in a while. You NEED to play him smart if you want to be good, there's no no-braining to do.

Dear boy, please, show me were I said you don't need to be smart to play Wukong? **** man, Are you serious?...

I said that **** is OP, and it IS, you can't argue with an ilusion that can absorb every ****ing combo of every champion on the enemy team... The clone should be like shaco's ult, but not dealing damage, but without defenses, diyng fast so people can see that's fake and don't combo a ghost.

Seriously, can someone disagre of this? Come on...
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide