Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who needs criticism?

Creator: -NA- Veng Lmfao January 25, 2013 9:12pm
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 9:32pm | Report
Has a point, these threads only make it worse. I learned that day one with my Darius guide.
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 9:33pm | Report
astrolia wrote:

I said "about troll voting", not "how your guide was downvoted".

You indicated both, in my eyes. I will happily move it and re-name it "troll-voting should be punishable". I can then paste this thread, and maybe I will get some sort of sympathy.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 9:37pm | Report
You're right, Veng. That guy downvoted solely because his guide was lower and he wanted it to be higher than yours. He is wrong for expressing his opinion that BT is better than PD. He must be a troll and should be punished. Let's all upvote your guide to restore its rightful position, at the top of the list. Then, let's permanent IP ban him so he doesn't do that **** again. This forum needs more people like you, who are nice and upvote undeserving guides.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 9:38pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

You're right, Veng. That guy downvoted solely because his guide was lower and he wanted it to be higher than yours. He is wrong for expressing his opinion that BT is better than PD. He must be a troll and should be punished. Let's all upvote your guide to restore its rightful position, at the top of the list. Then, let's permanent IP ban him so he doesn't do that **** again. This forum needs more people like you, who are nice and upvote undeserving guides.

Fantastic idea! I'll get someone on it right away!

EDIT: Why did I NOT think of this before? This is pure GENIUS!
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 9:42pm | Report
Indeed. A Vayne guide that says Runaan's Hurricane is a nice item for her and recommends Wriggle's Lantern if behind is so infallible and amazing that anyone who downvotes it while expressing an opinion must be a troll.
hi embracing. yes i play ff14 now.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 9:43pm | Report
The sarcasm in this thread could solo Baron with all it's power.
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 9:44pm | Report
astrolia wrote:

Indeed. A Vayne guide that says Runaan's Hurricane is a nice item for her and recommends Wriggle's Lantern if behind is so infallible and amazing that anyone who downvotes it while expressing an opinion must be a troll.

Oops, forgot to switch lantern out when I revamped. A nice item for Vayne *PERSONALLY* Wouldn't that "personally" give it the hint that it's an item that I, personally, like?
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 9:47pm | Report
It says a lot when an author justifies their poor item choice as "I personally like it" without any other explanation when the character's kit doesn't work with the item.
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 9:49pm | Report
astrolia wrote:

It says a lot when an author justifies their poor item choice as "I personally like it" without any other explanation when the character's kit doesn't work with the item.

"I "personally" like it because it gives amazing attack speed and you can shove lanes quickly". It's in the next sentence...
A guide is a guide, the author is free to write whatever he/she wants, regardless of explanation.
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 9:54pm | Report
So you don't see the issue of an author saying "I like this item on this character to push lanes" without acknowledging to readers that it doesn't sync with the rest of her kit or without even talking about the other item that would let you push but actually works with her kit?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide