Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Anyone Want to Inhouse Today?

Creator: Bryun March 7, 2015 9:16am
1 2
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2015 9:16am | Report
3 PM CST, NA SERVER
It's probably not going to be the official one but I can't play on Sundays.
God knows why we did them on Sundays because that's a dumb day to have them on *cough*

If the time is bad I might try again at 7PM CST, but before I want to see if anyone wants to play bfore i waste my time :,)

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2015 9:47am | Report
Sunday was chosen by popular vote, you know that. If you don't like it, fill out the questionaire here so we can figure out what days/times would actually work instead of just complaining about it. :P
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2015 10:13am | Report
Sunday was chosen by popular vote, you know that. If you don't like it, fill out the questionaire here so we can figure out what days/times would actually work instead of just complaining about it. :P

I already filled it out, the only reason why it won with popular vote was because we took into consideration the people that don't even play in the inhouses, which I always thought was a stupid idea.

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2015 10:24am | Report
You do realize changing to Saturday based on what a bunch of people who don't currently play say (what's probably going to happen based on the responses to the poll) is doing the exact same thing, right? :P

I'll just go play with my friends or go back to playing them on EUW earlier on Saturday when I have the time. I work Saturday evenings until around midnight (CST) right now and that's not likely to change. T-T
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2015 10:37am | Report
You do realize changing to Saturday based on what a bunch of people who don't currently play say (what's probably going to happen based on the responses to the poll) is doing the exact same thing, right? :P

I'll just go play with my friends or go back to playing them on EUW earlier on Saturday when I have the time. I work Saturday evenings until around midnight (CST) right now and that's not likely to change. T-T

ya i also wrote in the form that i thought that idea of taking suggestions from people who don't play in the inhouses was stupid. I mean I'm not trying to call you out, it was meant for the day in general but when I was really active and we made the switch i only saw you inhouse only about a few times, and the inhouses started dying because no one could make it.

EDIT: I just want to inhouse today, idgaf if it's official or not.

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2015 10:43am | Report
I showed up almost every Sunday until people just stopped showing up, don't even get me started. I like how I didn't show up once or twice (because I was blowing things off to even be able to play on Sunday and a couple times I couldn't blow them off) and that's "I never saw you play".

It was changed because more people said they could play on Sunday. The fact that no one can be bothered to show up isn't my fault particularly. And I sometimes work Sunday evenings too, so it doesn't matter. Unless you guys do them like...Monday/Tues evening at 8 pm or whatever, I can't ever guarantee I'll be around.
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2015 10:54am | Report
I showed up almost every Sunday until people just stopped showing up, don't even get me started. I like how I didn't show up once or twice (because I was blowing things off to even be able to play on Sunday and a couple times I couldn't blow them off) and that's "I never saw you play".

It was changed because more people said they could play on Sunday. The fact that no one can be bothered to show up isn't my fault particularly. And I sometimes work Sunday evenings too, so it doesn't matter. Unless you guys do them like...Monday/Tues evening at 8 pm or whatever, I can't ever guarantee I'll be around.

I was literally the referee every week basically and I can honestly say I don't remember you being there for over half of them, to say it was almost every Sunday is an overstatement imo. I understand none of it is your fault for people that show up, which is why I think the popular vote is dumb af. As it stands right now, I think inhouses need to be changed back to Saturday because inhouses in NA are dying off. I'm even looking at the signups and there are only two signups this week compared to the 8~ we'd get every Saturday (although I'd make people sign up as well and make it apparent inhouses even exist). I don't think people would call you out just for not playing 2 games, because I can understand missing 2 weeks or so, which I have done, but no one ever told me I "was never there", so I think it must be a reason people are telling you that. Welp, I just wanted to play today but this is turning into a *****torm about your attendance moreso than the inhouse I want to host today.

utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2015 10:58am | Report
The results form the most recent inhouse questionnaire Indicate that saturday is the most preferable time to do inhouses

I don't know if my current plans conflict with the inhouses today, but i'll try and be available :)
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2015 11:51am | Report
utopus wrote:
The results form the most recent inhouse questionnaire Indicate that saturday is the most preferable time to do inhouses

I don't know if my current plans conflict with the inhouses today, but i'll try and be available :)

lol I kinda ****ed the table up
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2015 12:12pm | Report
Bryun wrote:
I don't think people would call you out just for not playing 2 games, because I can understand missing 2 weeks or so, which I have done, but no one ever told me I "was never there", so I think it must be a reason people are telling you that.
I said I showed up when there were actually enough people to bother. I check how many people signed up and make decisions based on that fact. You can complain about me, but again, the only thing I'm guilty of is making my opinion that Satuday evening is a ****ty time for this unless you make it later in the evening known. That's still my opinion, but I'm tired of arguing with people when I've been blowing off my friends and any number of other things to be able to play with you guys and still get "but you didn't show up every single day anyone ever signed up ever so changing the day not working is your fault" when it's not like most of you who are complaining were doing the same or we wouldn't be in this situation, would we? I was making it a priority to be here if there was enough people to play (and even still showing up when there weren't to see if we'd pick up stragglers) and I wasn't working, over other things I could have been doing, but I'm done bothering.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide