Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

[EUW] Inhouse Game Discussion - May

Creator: Khazem May 2, 2014 2:49pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2014 2:49pm | Report
Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Game 4

xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2014 2:55pm | Report
Khazem is indepted to Polse now, helping him getting the only kill he had :D
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2014 2:58pm | Report
son I had TWO kill you best recognize

also lag
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2014 3:01pm | Report
Tonight I learnt that top lane is actually staying there all game until you either win the game or until you can blame your team for losing it.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2014 3:02pm | Report
10/10 would play against a syndra script again
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2014 3:04pm | Report

Tonight I learnt that top lane is actually staying there all game until you either win the game or until you can blame your team for losing it.

if i wasnt lagging and getting drophacked and getting camped and my team didnt sk i wouldve rekked u m8
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2014 3:21pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

if i wasnt lagging and getting drophacked and getting camped and my team didnt sk i wouldve rekked u m8

l2cs n00blet
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2014 3:44pm | Report

10/10 would play against a syndra script again

I guess you never played vs a script Syndra then lol. I missed so much stuff on you, and Syndra vs Kat is prolly one of the easiest matchups.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2014 4:57pm | Report
xIchi wrote:

I guess you never played vs a script Syndra then lol. I missed so much stuff on you, and Syndra vs Kat is prolly one of the easiest matchups.

No lol, there were multiple examples of you landing Q's and W's on me with impossibly accurate predictions. If I tried to juke to the right when I could tell you were going in for a Q, I would somehow walk dead center into the Q. If I immediately clicked to the left as soon as the Q hit me, the W follow up would *again* hit me dead center in my champion model, as if you'd noticed what direction I was moving in the EXACT moment I clicked on it, and placed it ahead of me so I would walk smack bang into the middle of it. I wasn't the only one who noticed, everyone noticed how in team-fights, your Q's and W's weren't just hitting everyone, they were literally hitting them dead center in their champion model. I don't think I *ever* avoided a single one of your Q or W's without having to either Flash or Shunpo, and none of them hit me at the edge of my hitbox, it was ALWAYS in the middle.

I wasn't in the Cass game, but more than 1 person said you seemed awfully accurate with her too. I'm willing to bet your Q's were landing dead center of everyone's champion model in that game too. Remind me again, what champion is most infamous for scripting? Oh right, Cass.

Second most infamous script that I've heard of is Vayne scripts. There's scripts which automatically dodge skillshots for you, and scripts which kite for you, keeping you at the maximum possible range while constantly auto-attacking champs for you. Vayne is the best champ for a script of this type because of her low CD gap closer, which can be used to both dodge and kite, and is pretty much always up.

Oh look, according to your lolking, you've been a Vayne god this week.

1.5 deaths over 2 games. Wow, I guess you dodged every skillshot that came your way and also had perfect kiting mechanics, good job!

Go suck a ****, *******. As if no one would notice your obvious scripting.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2014 5:05pm | Report
finally i understand how ichi got to diamond
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide