Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Flammable Shrimp's Introduction

Creator: FlammableShrimp June 7, 2012 1:28am
FlammableShrimp
<Member>
FlammableShrimp's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 1:28am | Report
HELLO ALL!!!

I'm new to MOBAFIRE and thought I would make an intro. I"m a 17 year old male with a love for gaming. I've been gaming since i was really little, starting with the SNES, pleaying Zelda:a link to the past, and Super Mario World. A few months ago, my friend showed me League of Legends and I've loved it ever since. I'm not to good at it, but i"m trying all the time to get better and better at it. If anyone has any helpful hints or tips for the Champions "Kayle", or "Teemo", it would be greatly appreciated if you msged me In-game, or on my profile, and if anyone would like to play PvP, or even some Bot matches, just let me know, im always up for a new challenge :)
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 2:47am | Report
Welcome to Mobafire, enjoy your stay!

I could maybe give some tips on those 2 champs, not the best with them though. I'm sure some of our guides have some cool tricks though :D

If I helped you, click that +rep!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 7:19am | Report
hey hey hey, whats up lol.
I'm one of the mentors here on moba, if you want to you can add me, my IGN is The Overmynd.
Dunno much about kayle, but Teemo... i know something about XD

First off, after level 6, if you ever have 3 mushrooms in your inventory, you're doing it wrong lol. MUSHROOMS EVERYWHERE. ALL THE TIME. people rage so hard lol.
Blinding Dart is the bane of every auto-attacking AD champ. Once your are into your build, those few seconds of them not hitting you is exactly what you need to get an edge in the duel, and likely win, because the longer you attack with this build im about to give you, the more damage you do.
Move Quick is fantastic for getting away, or chasing, never forget to use it. Shroom dropping is also a fantastic way to get away.
as far as a build goes, something called "on-hit" works best for Teemo. The build includes:

Berserker's Greaves
Malady
Wit's End
Madred's Bloodrazor
Nashor's Tooth
Frozen Mallet

Does insane amounts of damage VERY fast, your shrooms hit hard, and they are perma-slowed and can never get away from you. A very squishy build, but one that WORKS because of the crazy damage.

Hope this helps XD
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
FlammableShrimp
<Member>
FlammableShrimp's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 12:05pm | Report
Thank you for the Warm Welcome and thank you for the Teemo build Overmyynd, i will definitely try that out, and i will look at some guides and the mentoring thread, thank you so much

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide