Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Hello

Creator: Nikka
August 18, 2012 4:35am
6 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Community Games » Hello
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Nikka » August 18, 2012 4:35am | Report
Hii i'm Nikka, a finnish soldier front icon and i've played LoL about a year now and i'm gettin better day by day even though my ELO in SoloQ got ruined by fkn bad teams i play well with my team.

i Really hope that this community is mature and non-narsictic, i have bad memories from eu-sf community where nearly everyone thinks they're good but in fact they're just bunch of ******s.

So yeah,i'm looking for some guys to familiarize me to this community and also some games with you guys would be great.
Contact me from each
IGN in EAST=Nikkaz22
Xfire=nikka65487
Nikka's Forum Avatar

Nikka
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Tore7778 » August 18, 2012 7:01am | Report
Welcome to Mobafire :)

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard, Dynasty, Nyokie, HogoPogo, and Arcana3 for the AMAZING sigs!
Tore7778's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Tore7778
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by WannaBeP » August 18, 2012 11:16am | Report
So you play on the NA servers right? Well the Mobafire community is filled with individuals who really know what they are doing and maintain a friendly environment. I am always down for a game and run a small community that consists of a few close friends. If you are interested just add me up IGN: WannaBeP. I over play Twisted Fate and Blitzcrank, but I can play almost all roles.
WannaBeP's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
WannaBeP
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Nikka » August 19, 2012 1:41am | Report
WannaBeP wrote:

So you play on the NA servers right? Well the Mobafire community is filled with individuals who really know what they are doing and maintain a friendly environment. I am always down for a game and run a small community that consists of a few close friends. If you are interested just add me up IGN: WannaBeP. I over play Twisted Fate and Blitzcrank, but I can play almost all roles.

i Play at EU East
Nikka's Forum Avatar

Nikka
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Pestilenceone » August 19, 2012 11:51am | Report
Your welcome to come join me and my attempt to better the LoL world :)

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/matchmaking/new-group-17151
Pestilenceone's Forum Avatar

Pestilenceone
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by WannaBeP » August 19, 2012 8:54pm | Report
Awww damn :(
WannaBeP's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
WannaBeP
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (6)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!