Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Hey guys.. Anyone wanna play?

Creator: Ayak22
August 18, 2012 12:17am
4 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Community Games » Hey guys.. Anyone wanna play?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Ayak22 » August 18, 2012 12:17am | Report
Hey, I'm Alex. I'm new here and decided after a long time to make an account on mobafire! Being using the guides for a while and playing LoL quite casually on and off for probably about a year. Unfortunately, besides one friend I don't really play with anyone else and it'd be cool to find some people in the EuW server to play with every so often. I play support and am learning solo top, so let me know if you'd be interested in playing some time!
Most days you'll find me playing support with a loss streak. Some days you'll find me playing support and actually winning. Occasionally, you won't find me playing support at all.
Ayak22's Forum Avatar

Ayak22
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Anastasios » August 18, 2012 2:46am | Report
Welcome to MOBAFire :D
If you just enter the MOBAFire chat in-game, i'm sure you will find people to play with you :)

You can also participate in various inhouses that happen every week!

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
Anastasios's Forum Avatar

Anastasios
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (83)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Ayak22 » August 18, 2012 2:44pm | Report
Hey, thanks for the advice!
Most days you'll find me playing support with a loss streak. Some days you'll find me playing support and actually winning. Occasionally, you won't find me playing support at all.
Ayak22's Forum Avatar

Ayak22
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Pestilenceone » August 19, 2012 11:52am | Report
I am trying to form a gaming group come join me :)

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/matchmaking/new-group-17151
Pestilenceone's Forum Avatar

Pestilenceone
<Member>

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!