Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hey, I'm Tina(lyra) :) EU-west mainly, looking...

Creator: Tinasylvanas March 16, 2013 9:53am
Tinasylvanas
<Member>
Tinasylvanas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2013 9:53am | Report
Bah, posted this in the wrong topic first, newbie-forum mistake :<

Hey, fellow summonerssss ! :) I play on EU West main and EU nordic and east smurf. But you can never get enough smurfs! And EU on WoW.
My name is Tina, but I go by "Tinalyra" as a gamingnick, kinda hyjal-inspired (alyra/aryla) and my first name.. yeah!
And I'm from Norway! Sometimes I stream too; HERE
And I have a stupid facebook page dedicated for gaming information and where I can talk to my gamerfriends and stuff to keep contact easily, cause I dont want everyone on my personal profile^^

HERE

So, lets start with the reason Im here. When I started playing LoL about a 18 months ago, I was told to use this site for guidance, for tips on the champions I played, and what to build and stuff, I guess the people who got me into playing LoL got tired of me asking all these questions while in-game.

I looked for forums where I could discuss gaming and meet new people to play with, and I noticed this tab here, yo! When I played runescape, club penguin and.... habbo(:<) as a ten to twelve-yearold, I was this huge forum addict, maybe I'll get there again, I remember I thought it was soooo fun, but then again, I was twelve....

Aaaand the stories of how I got into this mess of gaming!
My father worked for coca-cola and as a playstation "shipper" (Putting a chip in them so they can play burned CDs) my whole childhood, so I grew up sitting in my leopard-printed beanbag with a steeringwheel and pedals playing Burnout, drinking cola, as a six yearold. Moved on to Nintendo DS playing New Super Mario Bros, I did all the worlds on my own, and was so proud when my brother of two years older needed help. #likeaboss

I'm really much of a "challenge accepted" kinda person. I was at LANs because my brother was in a crew leading one, and was offered a bet to reach 80 at World of Warcraft. Hells to the yeah, I got there. With many funneh stories on my way.

Like that time I wanted boost in Ragefire Chasm, and the dude said he would do it if he got the greens. In the instance, drastically trying to find "greens", I started trading him grays Ooze-stuff. Awkward.
And when someone wanted me to sign a guildcharter... Totally thought I was giving away my autograph.

Started as a mage, and mained it to 4.2 Firelands, where I was in a guild and raided 4-5 times a week, was serverfirst to Ragnaros Heroic, and I was in the top 1,4% with my mage! But I quit, because it was really taking over, I dedicated my full time to it, so I took a break, rehabilitating with the leveling of 14 lvl 85s in like 2 months, where I learned everything about PvP (before MoP messed everything up:( ) And I got tired of PvE, still thinks its boring, now I just play casually because I dont really like MoP, and I dont like leveling that much even, yet I have probably around 20 lvl 80s/85s/90s now, its nice if I have some time left I wanna waste:D But now I prioritize LoL.

So over to LoL, figuring this forum is mostly about that..
One of my first games, I had to afk (Damn me...) so when I got back I was way underleveled, and playing Fiddlesticks, I went to get this huge pile of minions to gather some exp, and I wanted to do it fast to get my Rabadon, so I ulted them..... I am still bullied to be the one who "ulted 4 minions as fiddle" Damn how they twist it! Okay, lets not give you this really bad first impression of my LoL skills.
I play Akali anytime I can, love that ***** to pieces, hahaha, have gotten probably 7 or 8 penta's with her now, and I love playing her if I play with friends who has a low amount of win's or are low lvls, then I just carry the whole game. I guess my ingame confidence is way cocky, I mean, I'm a sweet girl, I probably scare my friends when I flame the **** out of people, or get really, and I mean really, competitive. But luckily I have a IRL passive which lets me stay calm and understand that I earn more from staying calm and focus more when most people would get mad and/or probably rage, and I dont give up until it's REALLY no point of finishing. I mean, I've seen horrible games turn around, it's never over;D I play Mid/ADC main, sometimes support because that is what I was forced to play when I began, "because I was a girl" lol, dont underestimate my mindblowing skills. I usually just tell people who lay on to me because I game, that I dont care if he thinks I'm pretty, only thing that matters is if I play decent(for me=excellent) because I hate when girl's just use that theyre a girl in games, and I dont understand that boys want to play with them even, when the usual scenario is that theyre a superbad players and just break out in "oooh no what happened omg am i dead now hehehehehee teehe" they make me look bad, because I actually take gaming super seriously. Too seriously, maybe:(

But the people I used to adore because they were "so pro" are noobs to me now, by far, and as much as I like owning every normal game and dominion and elohell game, I wanna take a step further. I got the time, I got the dedication, I GOT THE POWAAAAH.

And yeah, I wanna get to know more people! so many interesting gaming peeps, and just ask me any question on here og my facebook page or anything:D Or add me ingame x) Eu nordic and east: Tinalyra EU west: Kvestina

TLDL; "hey tina, do you ever sleep?"
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 6:01am | Report
Holy ****, that is an extremely comprehensive introduction.

Quoted:
But the people I used to adore because they were "so pro" are noobs to me now

I like you already.

My IGN is sirell and I can introduce you to a bunch of chill guys and gals to play with - either competitively or for kicks.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 6:05am | Report
I am chill :D
Change is gooooood

Je suis le bee
~ Meiyjhe ~
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 6:08am | Report
^ He is one of the chill guys I'd introduce you to. Meet the Bananaboy.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 6:14am | Report
It is a pleasure to meet you

Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 6:57am | Report
my advice if you ever join the mobafire euw chat.
keep a distance from pheynix

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 7:01am | Report
^how nice, koksei. Fortunately, I have no grudge against you. yet?

Sig made by elenah

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide