Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hi! New and Looking for Casual playing buddies!

Creator: IceBell86 January 3, 2014 10:50am
IceBell86
<Member>
IceBell86's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2014 10:50am | Report
Hello, I just joined the League of Legends last Wednesday after some prodding by some friends. I've been playing the game casually so far, no intentions to go professional (ever) or play ranked matches (yet) but I'd like to find some casual contacts that I can ask to play some games with and rely on for a good time, as I've begun to bump into some more toxic members of the community and would prefer to play in the company of friendlier and more open-minded players. :)

My current and only champions are Jinx and Soraka (have yet to play Soraka), mostly Jinx because I enjoy her ADC and being a champion with a kit that's suited to my mostly glass cannon tendencies and passive-aggressive playstyle. I'm on the EU West server and my in-game Summoner handle is the same as my forum name here. >

Thanks for reading and looking forward to playing with you!
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2014 12:26pm | Report
Join the Mobafire chatroom on the client, and you may have a better chance of finding people to play with it's sometimes quiet but the community is overall nice.

Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2014 12:32pm | Report
Bryun wrote:

Join the Mobafire chatroom on the client, and you may have a better chance of finding people to play with it's always quiet but the community is overall NicknameMy's supporters.

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
IceBell86
<Member>
IceBell86's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2014 12:46pm | Report
Thank you! \o/

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide