Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

[Host Feedback] - Suffix (Fruyti)

Creator: Mowen November 10, 2012 6:33pm
1 2 3 4
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2012 6:33pm | Report
We'd appreciate your feedback on one of our Referees, Suffix (Fruyti), if you played in a game with them. Tell them what they did well and also what they could do better.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2012 6:40pm | Report
RAGEQUITS OP! LOL.

Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2012 8:35pm | Report
He said he got a ban enacted right after that game. :c
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2012 9:24am | Report
Aww, that sucks. :(

Jesus promised the end of all wicked people.
Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around.
Kenku
<Member>
Kenku's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 6:44pm | Report
Good host. Did invites with time, and catered to players.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 6:46pm | Report
teams were balanced, game was friendly and casual yet still competitive. Showed up on time
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Aharan
<Video Contributor>
Aharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 7:28pm | Report
The host made sure the game went smoothly, very few hiccups happened in the lobby.
The host also balanced teams fairly, making it feel as neither team had an inherent advantage in skill.
Everything felt nice while playing, and it was a blast playing. How Leauge is supposed to be in a nutshell is how I would rate playing games with Anomaly (Incapacitate).
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 7:17pm | Report
let me start by saying that i am not saying that this guy should no longer be a host. people make mistakes, people can learn. i would also like to apologize to the other players, because it probably ruined their fun too. they arent usually like this trust me =).

teams were completely unbalanced. two PLAT TEAMMATES duolane top against the only plat on the other team while our bot lane cant even AA the tower 2v1.

i type in chat "sorry but these teams are completely unbalanced" and moon gets hostile as always, pisses me off and starts a **** storm. lesson to you moon. when you harshly attack someone who has an opinion, they tend to get mad. them getting mad does not make them a child, and rebutals such as "just shut the **** up and get over it" do not help you win an argument. can we ban this toxic ****head from inhouses already? i wasnt really mad i was just telling him my opinion. i guess i cant do that without being a "mad ****ing child". watch the vod of the game and you can see that i was pretty calm the entire ****ing game.

also please dont call me "butthurt". i've *****ed before about balance as a caster.. ive *****ed before about balance when i won. because i lose i am butthurt? sorry, guess i can't want any good games.

i am a pretty chill guy... i think anyone on mobafire that has played some normals with me can attest that i am a pretty chill guy. i play league because its so easy that i dont really have to think about playing it, i can just relax. it's hard to stay calm when i get flamed for stating an opinion.

message to a couple other players in mobachat. stuff like "GUYS, ITS OK LETS GO SMOKE WEED AND BE HAPPY HAHAHAHAHAHA 420 l0l" also does not do anything. it is playing off a legitamate issue that i feel should be addressed. arguments are not bad things. arguments where one side is flaming and the other side is trying to make a point do tend to be bad things.

finally a message to the host. your reply to the imbalance was "guys i asked you 3 times whether or not teams were balanced." it is not my job to hold your hand and help you balance teams. i am the player, not the host. if the PLAYERS balanced teams there would be no point to having a host. the host would become someone who simply invited people to the games. balancing is YOUR JOB AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. saying "i asked" does not make it ok to have imbalanced teams. i dont know how in the world you think that two teammates that are plat, a gold, and two more ranked players are equal to one plat, two golds, and an unranked.

when a QB throws an interception to a WR who is covered, and the QB says "well he told me to pass it to him" who are people blaming? THE QB. when the president asks his cabinet what he should do, and it doesnt work out, he's not going to go "well i asked the cabinet THREE TIMES". he's going to take the blame.

if you are going to get a title on MOBAFire i expect you to do your job. i am not here to hold your hand. im here to play the games. in all honesty i didnt take one look at the teams or the chat before the game started, i expect when i play an inhouse for teams to be balanced. it's not my job to babysit a host. if it is i would like an "inhouse player" title to be added to my account as well as a set of rules for me to maintain my title as "inhouse player", as apparently it is my job to balance teams.

also was not invited to join the next inhouse (not that i wouldve) when mooninites was. example of host acting on emotion and not out of fairness. what is he going to do when he rages (i hear he does this frequently)?

also there are a couple other players who pm'd me and said they agreed. i'm not gonna say their names or anything but they can vouch if they want to.

i hope the host improves (i think it was just a mistake and mishandled), and if he doesnt i hope he is gone. there is no reason to keep the bar low for something that is supposed to be balanced and fun.

i hope mooninites is gone. how this guy has started *****torms 24/7 both on the forums and ingame, has been banned from mobafire more than once, and is still allowed to play inhouses is beyond me.

VOD here if you want it: http://www.own3d.tv/dicetherice/watch/897355

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Incapacitate
<Member>
Incapacitate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 7:55pm | Report

GG, DEFENSE ABOVE. FROM PLAYERS OF THE GAME.

Let me start by saying, your entire post is clearly taken out of context.
You begin to say: "sorry but these teams are completely unbalanced" and proceed to support that statement: "I wasn't paying attention".
---I have a question: Why didn't you say anything before that 20 or so minute mark? Nothing on Vent? Nothing on chat? Clearly you would've said something if you thought these teams were imbalanced in the _beginning_ of the match. I do notice however, when you killed - outplayed me you were completely fine, racking up 2-3 kills for your team against Nunu and I. However, once I proceeded to get some kills (Note: 3) this is when you began to say "this isn't balanced". I'm beginning to think that was done out of "rage" of some sort?

"i am a pretty chill guy... i think anyone on mobafire that has played some normals with me can attest that i am a pretty chill guy. i play league because its so easy that i dont really have to think about playing it, i can just relax. it's hard to stay calm when i get flamed for stating an opinion."
---A "chill" guy doesn't call two people playing the same game you're playing, "*******s".

"finally a message to the host. your reply to the imbalance was "guys i asked you 3 times whether or not teams were balanced. it is not my job to hold your hand and help you balance teams i am the player, not the host. if the PLAYERS balanced teams there would be no point to having a host. the host would become someone who simply invited people to the games. balancing is YOUR JOB AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. saying "i asked" does not make it ok to have imbalanced teams. i dont know how in the world you think that two teammates that are plat, a gold, and two more ranked players are equal to one plat, two golds, and an unranked."
---In my perspective, a host is supposed to make a Mobafire inhouse a pleasant experience for the players, meaning I asked - numerous times to people to make sure they are okay with the teams. I'm sorry, that when I was setting up the inhouse you were talking about loose "drizzle (pee)" after you went to the bathroom, giving me the idea that you are fine with the teams. Additionally, I did not ask three times, I asked until everyone was content with the teams, (Also, Jeffy said "fine" in lobby, later in game "omg why two duo"). Real.

"if you are going to get a title on MOBAFire i expect you to do your job. i am not here to hold your hand. im here to play the games. in all honesty i didnt take one look at the teams or the chat before the game started, i expect when i play an inhouse for teams to be balanced. it's not my job to babysit a host. if it is i would like an "inhouse player" title to be added to my account as well as a set of rules for me to maintain my title as "inhouse player", as apparently it is my job to balance teams.
---I am doing my job, hosting inhouses. No, you are not to hold my hand, I am holding yours. I want to make every inhouse ideal and exciting for each player, I ask very calmly and nicely, a very simple, "yes" or "no" would suffice. However, a no response is very misleading.

"when a QB throws an interception to a WR who is covered, and the QB says "well he told me to pass it to him" who are people blaming? THE QB. when the president asks his cabinet what he should do, and it doesnt work out, he's not going to go "well i asked the cabinet THREE TIMES". he's going to take the blame."
---We're talking about League of Legends, nothing serious like that. Stay on topic, please. Football is the sport where the goal is to win, being the president is the job in which the country relies on a leader to express their opinions. This is an inhouse. I asked for your opinions and satisfaction, and everybody was content, including you.

also was not invited to join the next inhouse (not that i wouldve) when mooninites was. example of host acting on emotion and not out of fairness. what is he going to do when he rages (i hear he does this frequently)?
---I asked you and everyone if they would like to play the next inhouse, again, no response. Not my fault. Completely rational here. Yes, I invited Moon to play, he doesn't have 3 - or is it 4 points to be banned from the inhouses does he? No. --But however, this doesn't mean I did not report this to Mowen.

i hope mooninites is gone. how this guy has started *****torms 24/7 both on the forums and ingame, has been banned from mobafire more than once, and is still allowed to play inhouses is beyond me.
---I believe this thread is for Incapacitate? Not Mooninites, please do not call others out in front of the other people. If you have a personal problem, take it elsewhere.

---Additionally, you were very angry and critical because of the 1vs2 top, I'd like to tell you that it is an early game play, just like invading.

---PS: Plat, Plat, Gold, Silver, Unranked VS. Plat, Gold, Gold, Silver, Unranked
Couldn't have done anything with 3 plats, this is my best.

"also there are a couple other players who pm'd me and said they agreed"
---Were these players in the game/lobby? Or just Mobafire people in the chat defending you, Mr. Dice? Because I'm pretty sure 9/10 people said it was perfectly fine.

TLDR: Your arguement was invalid, I try to make the inhouses as nice as possible, everyone else was fine with it, even the ever so mind changing Jeff, you didn't like it (probably out of hate of 1vs2 - sorry I wanted to deny a Rengar --- and if it wasn't ten you would've said something in the beginning of the predicament rather than saying it when the gaame was basically over), and decided to spill out your anger here.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Many many many players agreed that the game was difficult due to the setup: Two top vs 1 and the red being stolen. Not imabalanced, just poor communication between you guys I guess?
Phil Collins
<Member>
Phil Collins's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 8:41pm | Report
Pretty good host. Organized everything correctly and gave out proper invites. Although I was a bit disappointed when he went AFK during a match, overall I believe this host is one on the better side. I would be glad to see Incapacitate host again in the future.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide