Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

I'm looking for level 10-20 players to play with!

Creator: TheNonja
March 9, 2013 2:30pm
4 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Community Games » I'm looking for level 10-20 players to play with!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by TheNonja » March 9, 2013 2:30pm | Report
Add me! :D I play LoL very often and I'm getting very good. I usually play Caitlyn bot. So get on and add me right now! Thanks. :) I'm currently level 13, but that is constantly rising due to my consistent play.
-TheNonja :D

Add me on Lol, my name is TheNonja on it. I'm always looking for friends to play with because I hate getting stuck with awful teammates and the ones who disconnect.
TheNonja's Forum Avatar

TheNonja
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by TheNonja » March 9, 2013 2:32pm | Report
Oops, I now see the sticky. IDK how to delete this thread. :P
-TheNonja :D

Add me on Lol, my name is TheNonja on it. I'm always looking for friends to play with because I hate getting stuck with awful teammates and the ones who disconnect.
TheNonja's Forum Avatar

TheNonja
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by v0libear » March 11, 2013 7:51am | Report
fine why not my name in lol is s0ullessPsyhco
v0libear's Forum Avatar

v0libear
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Nighthawk » March 11, 2013 7:38pm | Report
It's ok, the sticky is mainly dead. :)

I have a smurf called Rolascal, if you want to add me we could play a bit I guess.

Add me on Skype first though, kaelanstorm.

Nighthawk's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Rep: Renowned (680)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!