Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Inhouse FAQ / Rules

Creator: Mowen November 23, 2012 2:14pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2013 3:10pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

i actually didnt know youd do this ever, there have been a few times i offer to host a game when the hosts have to do other things/dont want to host anymore and there are other players that still want to play, i havnt actually done it yet cuz theres never enough but if a thing like this comes up (an unofficial host/inhouse) should they be posted in the inhouse discussion thread?

Going out of your ways to do it, is always a good solution. If you don't care about raffles much + seems like you even still get raffles so huh yeah lol

ty xaiolu for the sign :3
BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2013 4:58pm | Report
Arkharan wrote:
When this game stopped being for fun?

It hasn't stopped being fun.

We're discouraging people from trolling the signups because it can discourage others from signing up. If I'm a new player to the inhouses and I see a 9k win Diamond player who writes "mid or feed, fk u guys" in the notes section, why would I want to play?

The rules are in place to maintain the highest level of fun. If your fun trolling the signup keeps 2 people from showing, and then we can't hold a match, that ruins a lot of fun for a lot of people.

Arkharan wrote:
some people lose a bit of their "personality" as soon as they get a moba status. I've always expressed what I wanted to say over those 3 years and that won't ever change, probably why I'm never going to get a rank or anything. But there's mod / vet / other people who get status here and still express their opinions, I like those, shuru and barb are mostly let's be honest on a way-too serious tone half the time

As far as I know, I haven't lost my personality. I was serious a year ago when inhouses started (without a position), and two years ago (before I came to Mobafire).

Our personalities don't need to be matched for their to not be dispute.
"You don't reach the top without a good Sherpa."
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2013 5:50pm | Report
BarbJ wrote:

We're discouraging people from trolling the signups because it can discourage others from signing up. If I'm a new player to the inhouses and I see a 9k win Diamond player who writes "mid or feed, fk u guys" in the notes section, why would I want to play?

The rules are in place to maintain the highest level of fun. If your fun trolling the signup keeps 2 people from showing, and then we can't hold a match, that ruins a lot of fun for a lot of people.

As far as I know I said "might not be able to make it due to certain circumstances in comment, only thing I trolled and that no one would believe anyway was challenger + "Over 9000" for wins. Also I'm gonna repeat myself again but there's not a lot of people who doesn't know me on mobafire. Anyway that wasn't the whole point. It was the lack of manners from terra who upsetted me and it was justified. I learned the rules as I read his post and he just went his way and approached me the wrong way, hence why I was an *******, I guess I'm pretty grown up and I can say sorry for that. There's just ways to say things.

ty xaiolu for the sign :3
BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2013 6:36pm | Report
Being an ******* is never justified. Try to keep it civil the whole way through next time.
Interested in playing some League with other MobaFire members? Play in our weekly inhouses!
DrKandatto
<Member>
DrKandatto's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 8:17am | Report
I sent a submission through the Google Doc form, is that enough or do I also need to post here?
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 9:16am | Report
Sending a submission is enough ;)

If you're unsure whether your signup worked, just click the "View Signups" link in the Inhouse Schedule thread (it worked for you, dw).

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
paatrickbanagaa
<Member>
paatrickbanagaa's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2013 8:52pm | Report
I WANNA JOIN
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2013 10:11pm | Report
what the hell is ventrilo??? and why is it a requirement?
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
Encross
<Member>
Encross's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2013 10:17pm | Report

what the hell is ventrilo??? and why is it a requirement?

It's a free voice communications tool that allows you to talk to your team without exchanging personal info.
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2013 10:32pm | Report
Oh ok then seems useful.
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide