Introduction!

Creator: MedievalMonsta June 6, 2012 1:37pm
3 posts - page 1 of 1
MedievalMonsta
<Member>
MedievalMonsta's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 6, 2012 1:37pm | Report
Hello, I'm Eli, just realized I never did one of these thingys.

Anyways, I'm a 14 year old avid gamer, been playing RTS and moba games since I was 8 thanks to my big brother :D
I homeschool, so I'm on LoL and StarCraft etc quite a lot (more than I should xD) but add me and I would love to play with you crazy people! IGN same as username.

I mostly play solo top, occasionally supporting or jungling.
Main champs: Gangplank, Kennen, Shen, Ezreal, Alistar, Nocturne and a bunch more.

(PS, if anyone wants to help me out with jungling please PM me, greatly appreciated)

Thanks! Seeya round.
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 6, 2012 6:10pm | Report
Welcome to Mobafire! I hope you come out with other guides so we can gives some CnC on how to improve it (if there is anything to improve that is).

Well I managed to read your entire introduction without falling asleep :P You seem to have a knowledge of the BBcoding here at Mobafire. We have a variety of tools that you can utilize, but make sure to use them wisely :D Here are some guides that I can recommend as of now at the top of my head:

Those are just some of the amazing guides present here at Mobafire. I threw in 3 jungling guides to help you out a bit more because you seem more interested in that :D Here are some other links/threads that will help you as well:

Those are just some of the helpful things available here. There are a lot more tools and threads that you will be able to utilize. Go find out for yourself :D

PM me if you have any questions. I will be glad to answer them if I can.
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 7, 2012 7:11am | Report
herroooooooo.....
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!

You need to log in before commenting.