Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking for a Jungle And a Support for our team...

Creator: Quadratonix June 20, 2013 7:56pm
Quadratonix
<Member>
Quadratonix's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 7:56pm | Report
Hello my username in league is QUADRATONIX I am a part of the team DREXAL AYR we are looking for a support and a jungle. Our team has just recently lost the jungle because he couldn't take the time to practice so only apply for this team if you're able to play at least 3-4 days of the week or more if said tournament comes around. The reason our support is no longer on the team is because he didn't take the team in a serious manner and slept through practice and was also not old enough to withstand the pressure so we will be removing him from the team. The only requirements for this team is you must be at least 17 years or older and you have to be average or better at jungle or at support whichever you're applying for. We also don't want a troll in any way we want people that take the team serious are very good at communicating with people you also need a headset and must be able to use team speak. We also don't want people that rage we want someone who will listen to us and also give us good advice at the same time. If you would like to know a little about the team, our team is very energetic we sometimes get mad but only at ourselves we tell each other straight up if we messed up and also build strong friendships together that make us play more as a team. We are also understanding if you mess up in a fight or get caught out etc. we won't harass you forever just tell you not to make that mistake again and to step it up. Hope that gives you guys an idea of our team I hope you guys will apply to our team IF YOU WANT TO APPLY MESSAGE ME ON LEAGUE OR ALSO MESSAGING DANTHEMAN199 OR PORO SLAYER. THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.
Joshified
<Member>
Joshified's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 11:43pm | Report
;_;
Great wall of china of text.

I am interested, I play enough jungle to, personally, believe I am above average or at least average enough to meet your requirements. I also am quite good at support too if need be.
However, I am australian so that might cause some difficulties...

Mundo goes where he pleases.

And pleases, where he goes.

Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 12:11am | Report
just tells you all the quality players he has managed to gather for this team
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 2:23am | Report
Just to clarify on the status of their team, they are Bronze IIs on NA server.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 7:03pm | Report
sirell wrote:

Just to clarify on the status of their team, they are Bronze IIs on NA server.

*wet*
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Flameburst
<Member>
Flameburst's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2013 9:43pm | Report
Hi, I'm flameburst4, I'm 22 and I'd like to apply as a jungler. I play jungle as Diana and Kha'zix the most (sad that kha'zix got nerfed for 3.8 patch) and CAN also play as olaf, or dr mundo and I'd like to think I'm pretty good at jungling. Ganks come easy to me and they're pretty easy to coordinate. I'm lvl 30 just starting out in ranked and would like a team to play with for them. I'm in NA, Mountain standard time. Thanks
LeMeIsPretty
<Member>
LeMeIsPretty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2013 5:04am | Report
Hello,

I am a lvl 30 player EUW.
I can play jungle with: zac and elise.
And i am also a good support with nami and tresh

I hope to hear from you

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide