Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking for low ELO ranked partners

Creator: Lazukin June 28, 2011 1:59am
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2011 1:59am | Report
I decided I'd try to go for 1500 ELO by the end of season 1. If you can help me at least duo, it would help a ton, as I've gotten a bit sick of solo queue.

Although it's kind of... Insanely unlikely. I'm currently at 1170 after 11 ranked games, 5 wins, 6 losses. But they were all solo queue, and as far as I can remember, almost every single one of them had trolls/leavers. I've even screenshotted a few in the past due to being pissed off lol.

This is the game that made me pretty much give up on Solo Queue. ***eater and ***guzler (lol) intentionally fed while I jungled. By the time I tried to gank, Kassadin was just too strong. They were fed horribly and it was basically gg.

(I did one more solo queue game after that and got three leavers on my team. One leaver on the other team as well. I was Lee Sin and got completely decimated D:)

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Kramis
<Member>
Kramis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2011 2:28pm | Report
if lol is working i can but i have 1438 in solo que ;3 if you have skype or vent :3333
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2011 7:50am | Report
Laz is on US.

You should prolly mention that ^^

and I would duo with you, my Elo is like 12k since I never play ranked and when ai did it was when I was a new 30 and got wrecked...and yea solo can end up dirty a lot of times...I wouldn't mind fixing my Elo xD

I'm away from home for a week tho, but when I get back sure, I need a good duo q partner ^^

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide