Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

MOBAFire's second Season 13 Mini Guide Contest is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Looking for Members for Happy Outlet Gaming

Creator: The Real Grimlai January 9, 2014 9:50am
The Real Grimlai
<Member>
The Real Grimlai's Forum Avatar
Posts:
6
Joined:
Nov 12th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2014 9:50am | Report
Hello! Happy Outlet Gaming is a budding (emphasis on budding) LoL clan. Which has just me in it as of this moment. A bit about myself: my summoner name is the same as it is here, "The Real Grimlai". My summoner level is 20 and my favorite role is jungle, but I can run just about any role that is needed. I eagerly await summoners to have fun with on the fields of justice!

Who can join: Anyone, really. In fact, I won't even bother with tryouts. You can get on the team JUST BY showing up.

Where: I run the team on the NA server.

When: I start the match at 9:00 PM EST.

Why: For the fun of it.

Other things: Yes, we can do some tournaments.
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2365
Joined:
May 1st, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2014 1:36pm | Report
Just join Mobafire chatroom if you want to talk to people and make friends.

Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2895
Joined:
Dec 5th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2014 3:29pm | Report
Bryun wrote:

Just join Mobafire chatroom if you want to make friends. If you want to talk you should go somewhere else because 99% of the time the entire room is afk. The other 1% of the time is NapoleonD just spamming "Kappa".

Fixed
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide