Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

NA - SR - 12/9/2012

Creator: Mowen December 4, 2012 9:16pm
1 2 3 4 5 6
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2012 8:13am | Report
Arcana3 wrote:

Nah Ignite op Jeffy :P should ask wrath the one game i was nunu jungle in season 2... Oh the ganks and the plays <3 I haven't jungled nunu since season 2, wasn't the best, and yes rushing banshee was sorrta a last resort, i usually build RoA, Merc, Sunfire or Banshee, etc etc. I need to find a new build for nunu since season 3, but in season 2, my jungle nunu was strong, need to find a new way to fix up my jungle with him now.

It (taking Ignite) didn't work out for you though in this game, and it really shouldn't overall. I agree S3 has changed some things, but not to the extent that playing similarly to S2 is out of the question. I mean that was like my second Nocturne jungle this season and I basically do what I do every game I jungle Nocturne. Changing out some items, building more offensively but overall everything was the same.

IDK about running RoA on jungle Nunu...Too much of an investment for too little utility imo. But I guess do what you're comfortable with.
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide